TeeJay (otherwise known as the man posting this)

Author Topic: TeeJay (otherwise known as the man posting this)  (Read 15179 times)

And I would've gotten away with it too if it wasn't for you meddling kids and that dog!
DOGE?!/11?

also wtf yosher your avatar creeps me out chANGE IT BEFORE I PUNCH YOU

And I would've gotten away with it too if it wasn't for you meddling kids and that dog!
Can i be doge?

Now now, Lets keep this thread ontopic

wtf are you forgiving this guy for dramaing himself?
what's wrong with you
i dont think we should be mad at him or be simpathetic

just move along tbh

there is no topic
Sure there is, Let's just give him a chance since it seems he wants to actually try to change his behavior.

Sure there is, Let's just give him a chance since it seems he wants to actually try to change his behavior.

is there even anyone hating on him? i, for example, honestly don't even know who he is or what he did wrong

is there even anyone hating on him? i, for example, honestly don't even know who he is or what he did wrong
I'm guessing various players ingame got mad at him and told him about it.

Slowly, blocklanders forum account are taken over by doppelgangers, and the forums fall into chaos

I am not the real lolz.

Slowly, blocklanders forum account are taken over by doppelgangers, and the forums fall into chaos

I am not the real lolz.
Hey hey, Let's atleast attempt to stay ontopic

Hey hey, Let's atleast attempt to stay ontopic

It's hard to stay on topic on a self-drama

It's hard to stay on topic on a self-drama
It's easy actually, All you have to do is focus on the original poster, Afterall he seems to be making an honest attempt at changing his behavior, Why don't we give another chance to redeem himself?

It's easy actually, All you have to do is focus on the original poster, Afterall he seems to be making an honest attempt at changing his behavior, Why don't we give another chance to redeem himself?
...Why did I think you were an starfish last week? You sure aren't acting like one. Where the hell am I...

...Why did I think you were an starfish last week? You sure aren't acting like one. Where the hell am I...
That's a kind thing for you to say, Thank you

And I would've gotten away with it too if it wasn't for you meddling kids and that cookie monster!

fixed