Author Topic: Crackhouse - Useful for DM's, Zombies, or just Cities.  (Read 2284 times)

Download: http://www.sendspace.com/file/g9j715

You can rate if you like. I'll admit, it's spammy, but its my 1st try at a professional build like this one.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 08:33:12 PM by TeeJay »

Why does everyone line up their roofs with their walls. Roofs overhang.

Your walls are the same on the inside as on the outside, the blue stripe really does not fit, the couch is really clunky, and I do not know why your table is sitting on a plate.

At least the only rainbow paint is on the tv, the deck area is fine, I would recommend pole bricks though
2/10
« Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 10:03:54 PM by The Brighter Dark »

I'd give it a 5/10, nothing really spectacular that I couldn't make in 10 minutes, but at the same time it appears you put in more effort than the common-day blockhead, being that the latest people / builds I see in game are literal spam.

It's only good as a first start. Otherwise, almost below average...

Similar to what dark said: brick pattern inside and out doesn't work. Use wall paper inside. Your railings could literally be stepped over, raise em up. Nobody labels a crack house prominently. The only thing really MAKING this is a crack house is the sign, there isn't really any major evidence of drugs / paraphernalia going on with this build. Also, even if it's a simple lawn, some yard or street can really add to a build.

Keep trying.

This reminded me of the Crackhouse in the Afghanistan DM build.

Was this made in Colorado? *rimshot*

Anyway, it looks to nice to be a Crack house in my opinion.

I'd give it a 5/10, nothing really spectacular that I couldn't make in 10 minutes, but at the same time it appears you put in more effort than the common-day blockhead, being that the latest people / builds I see in game are literal spam.

It's only good as a first start. Otherwise, almost below average...

Similar to what dark said: brick pattern inside and out doesn't work. Use wall paper inside. Your railings could literally be stepped over, raise em up. Nobody labels a crack house prominently. The only thing really MAKING this is a crack house is the sign, there isn't really any major evidence of drugs / paraphernalia going on with this build. Also, even if it's a simple lawn, some yard or street can really add to a build.

Keep trying.

Your walls are the same on the inside as on the outside, the blue stripe really does not fit, the couch is really clunky, and I do not know why your table is sitting on a plate.

At least the only rainbow paint is on the tv, the deck area is fine, I would recommend pole bricks though
2/10

I will be making a new version based on these. Thanks for the help.

2/10
Wow, that's pretty harsh. You must seriously hate rainbow paint.

5/10. Not very original, OK building, not enough props, and the fridge looks horrible. I guess I can show you how I build fridges if you ever meet me in game.

Updated with new interior, car, props, more events, and added wallpaper.

Also its now just a regular house.

You didn't really fix any of the problems that were pointed out...

You didn't really fix any of the problems that were pointed out...

Your walls are the same on the inside as on the outside
I do not know why your table is sitting on a plate.
I would recommend pole bricks though

not enough props

There's no crack.
I was promised crack.
A house made out of crack.

I am disappointed.

How is this in any way useful for DM's, zombies, or just cities!?

Its OK, Could you give a list of addons you need though?
« Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 08:24:19 PM by Torin0101 »

There's no crack.
I was promised crack.
A house made out of crack.

I am disappointed.

I know, right? I was expecting drug dealers and ho's.
This is false advertisement.