Multiple keys registered to an account for banned users

Author Topic: Multiple keys registered to an account for banned users  (Read 1444 times)

Here was my idea, a perma-banned user can buy a second key and register it to the banned it account. And it would unban the account untill he gets perma-banned again. and the max of 3 keys to one account. then you get an alt. you can only register 1 key to one account at a time then once it gets a perma ban a second one can be added.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 08:40:58 PM by Zaxx »

Nah, I like how it currently works.

People who get banned permanently are handicapped. Just saying. The only reason Badspot allows them to get alt's its because he wants more money.

"A fine use of $20."

your not understanding. A permabanned user can buy another key and register it to the banned account for another chance. instead of making a alt you add another chance to your account which is another key. like the banned ids could be red. to tell you its banned. all it is just like registering your alt key to your banned account so you dont need another forum account.

What you're telling us is, If someone like glass wanted to they could make a bunch of accounts and register a new key to the banned account everytime they get banned to keep coming back?

We would have fewer users with special characters and super script numbers in their names.

EDIT: Haha, I typed that before Blocklandian1 posted, just hit post later. Makes me laugh.

Yeah

What you're telling us is, If someone like glass wanted to they could make a bunch of accounts and register a new key to the banned account everytime they get banned to keep coming back?
no

he can register another key to his currently banned account so he could post on that account again untill he gets
that key banned again. you would have a max of 3 keys to one account. and you could only register a second key to it after you get banned.

Yeah
no

he can register another key to his currently banned account so he could post on that account again untill he gets
that key banned again
. you would have a max of 3 keys to one account. and you could only register a second key to it after you get banned.
That's exactly what i meant, If someone like glass got access to this, They could abuse it to the fullest extent

That's exactly what i meant, If someone like glass got access to this, They could abuse it to the fullest extent
So your saying he could sign up a bunch of alts with one key on each of them?

seems like lots of effort for essentially no reward on badspot's part

So your saying he could sign up a bunch of alts with one key on each of them?
Glass could make a bunch of accounts then assign a key to one, Break the rules assign more keys to it once he gets banned, Break more rules,  and when he reaches the maximum, Move on to the next one.

i think it makes the people look dumber if they have a bunch of superscript letters after their name

Glass could make a bunch of accounts then assign a key to one, Break the rules assign more keys to it once he gets banned, Break more rules,  and when he reaches the maximum, Move on to the next one.
Ahh, then why isnt he just making a bunch of alts now and registering a key to each one? its the same thing right?

seems like lots of effort for essentially no reward on badspot's part
I don't understand, he still makes money when a user buys a brand new key and register it to the banned account for another chance?

well that's basically the same thing as the current system

just a lot more confusing

seriously whats the point

Ahh, then why isnt he just making a bunch of alts now and registering a key to each one? its the same thing right?
I don't understand, he still makes money when a user buys a brand new key and register it to the banned account for another chance?
I mean register the three more keys to the exact same account, And when he gets banned and reaches the maximum, Move to the next and do the same thing.