Author Topic: SOH - Shores Of Hazeron - im afk  (Read 5766 times)

Tech level?
TL25 due to resource limitations, but we have the technology to create TL32 ships.

I might just try this again.
Praying that my computer doesn't die in limbo.

EDIT: Meh forgetit apparently minimum is 2ghz and what I have is 1.8ghz.

I hate this laptop.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2012, 04:09:48 AM by LegendZ »

I currently have two feep-made RendarAS (Assault Ship)'s in orbit for the first two people to actively play.

TL25 and have quite the well-rounded endurance.

We're at WAR! The Aetheria empire is TL24, in the ST.ANDREWS SECTOR, and has set our empire to enemy after i stole a pirate ship in their sector.... our allies are coming to back us up but this is a deadly close threat to afgu!

http://hazeron.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=4851

Okay then
It's a medium sized frigate with heavy armor , FTL and a large barracks.
it has 10 turrets 18 troop berths and 6 passenger berths.
You can have it as soon as my new ship is done.

You may take a look at it though. It's currently parked on the second airport.
my in-game name is George Baloney

I'm playing right now.

I'm also pretty sure I'm on the home planet of the ST.ANDREWS SECTOR.
I'm on the planet Gupboob VIb

helphelphelphelp
« Last Edit: November 20, 2012, 02:47:26 PM by SpitFir3Tornado »

mannn this game was fun
half of it was when i sat in skype wit friends and we couldnt stop laughing at the handicapped creatures

We're at WAR! The Aetheria empire is TL24, in the ST.ANDREWS SECTOR, and has set our empire to enemy after i stole a pirate ship in their sector.... our allies are coming to back us up but this is a deadly close threat to afgu!

http://hazeron.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=4851
Are you sure this isn't another pirate empire? They don't show up on the standings list yet they're TL24.

Are you sure this isn't another pirate empire? They don't show up on the standings list yet they're TL24.

they may be.

no cities and no empire standings.

either way the West Galactic Federation has high tensions with the Klingons and the Free Star alliance could come under attack soon..

ok tell me what this is I got the microsoft thing, and stuff.

and I've reinstalled 2 times

I WANT TO PLAY.

^ What's your graphics card?

its because you are trying to run it on XP
its only for windows 7

I ran this game on XP about six months ago, I don't know why it wouldn't run now.

I ran this game on XP about six months ago, I don't know why it wouldn't run now.
because that was half a year ago, some update along the way ruined compatibility with XP, and they never fixed it. it says right on the dl site that you can download it for windows 7, linux, and some other platform.

yeah you gotta downgrade i run this stuff on my windows 98 brother

Our empire still needs more captains for our fleet.
The first player who volunteers gets a fairly good star ship with a full crew , a suit of power armor , a gun and some money.