Author Topic: Is this a true NOT FOR RESALE demo cardridge  (Read 1019 times)

I'm looking to buy a beta/demo/prototype of New Super Mario Bros. For the NDS that match's this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9r99rNi-6s Since none of that is included in the final retail version. I found this on eBay and wondering if its a true on or a fake. Here is the link

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Super-Mario-Bros-Demo-Version-Rare-Not-Resale-Nintendo-DS-nfr-htf-/271091560059?_trksid=p4069.m2059&_trkparms=aid%3D111000%26algo%3DREC.CURRENT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D27%26meid%3D3389687326642575387%26pid%3D100039%26prg%3D1011%26rk%3D2%26sd%3D150776858910%26

didn't know it would be this big.

I don't see how someone can sell a not for resale product.

Seriously. There has to be some legal implication.

My parents used to work in radio, and they have vinyls from the stations they worked at that were "not for sale" copies, just used to play at the station. And yet we have them.

There's no legal implication I don't think, it just signifies that the copy is either rare, or just special.

I wasn't saying it was fake, I was just saying it makes no sense. It seems legit.

Also, practically everything is marked "NOT FOR RESALE" that comes in a pack.

Oh god, that demo looks horrible.

I wasn't saying it was fake, I was just saying it makes no sense. It seems legit.

Also, practically everything is marked "NOT FOR RESALE" that comes in a pack.
alright, thanks.

Oh god, that demo looks horrible.
How?

I don't see how someone can sell a not for resale product.

Seriously. There has to be some legal implication.
The feds have better things to do than arrest someone for selling a video game made twenty-thirty years ago.

The feds have better things to do than arrest someone for selling a video game made twenty-thirty years ago.
It's a nintendo DS game..

It's a modern DS game.

Also fun fact. The Old Super Mario Brothers 3 made it's first appearance in a movie called "The Wizard" which was just pretty much a Nintendo advertisement that ran for a little over an hour.

It's a modern DS game.

Also fun fact. The Old Super Mario Brothers 3 made it's first appearance in a movie called "The Wizard" which was just pretty much a Nintendo advertisement that ran for a little over an hour.
Yeah, I saw the nostrilgia critic review of it.