Gaben confirms Source2 engine

Author Topic: Gaben confirms Source2 engine  (Read 4264 times)

Probably will be a featureless, stuffty, hard-to-use engine just like what there is now. Always can rely on Valve for low-quality engines.

Probably will be a featureless, stuffty, hard-to-use engine just like what there is now. Always can rely on Valve for low-quality engines.

1/10

Probably will be a featureless, stuffty, hard-to-use [BLANK] just like what there is now. Always can rely on [BLANK] for low-quality [BLANK].
Create your own kalphiter post!

Probably will be a featureless, stuffty, hard-to-use prostitute just like what there is now. Always can rely on your mom for low-quality love.

Probably will be a featureless, featureless, hard-to-use featureless just like what there is now. Always can rely on featureless for low-quality featureless.

Don't knock yourselves out with that guys.
Though i am laughing hard, i don't want to see anyone banned because of that. :P

Probably will be a featureless, stuffty, hard-to-use Kalphiter just like what there is now. Always can rely on Kalphiter for low-quality Kalphiters.

an actual real-life Mann Co Crate, which, just like the one from Team Fortress 2… was locked. The best part? Gabe had to pay $2.50 for a key.

To avoid being banned in any way (I don't think it is but I'm way too skittish) the joke is that is an E made out of iron, or iron-e.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 09:37:35 PM by Cargøn »

Can'T wait for ricochet 2

WITH ADVANCE flying frisbee physics

I just hope nothing happens to tf2 or l4d

I just hope nothing happens to tf2 or l4d
they will be blown up
just like how badspot and friends blew up the tutorial
and also the bedroom

please
increased map size limit
increased map size limit
increased map size limit