Author Topic: I am slowly decending into insanity... I think.  (Read 1439 times)

For the past few months, i have been... confabulating events. Small chunks of recent events are being pulled out of my memory and replaced with fictitious ones. It is painful. Every night i go to bed, only to have my mind render false memories of a bannable post on these forums. I toss and turn, hoping it isnt true. It never is true. I fret constantly about things that never even happened.

It has gotten worse. I am now starting to believe i've done things in real life that i havent. I have memories of doing dishes, but the dishes remain.

I dont know what you would call this. Senile? Paranoia? I think its stress induced, which would be odd since my life isnt that stressful. Since we are all qualified psychologists here I thought id just ask you guys. What is wrong with me? D:

Every night i go to bed, only to have my mind render false memories of a bannable post on these forums.
Since we are all qualified psychologists here I thought id just ask you guys. What is wrong with me? D:
a break from the computer would work lol

a break from the computer would work lol

but...

i like my computer.

but...

i like my computer.
no boi

you explain to your computer that your people need you.

It has gotten worse. I am now starting to believe i've done things in real life that i havent. I have memories of doing dishes, but the dishes remain.

This has happened to me a few times and it scared the living daylights out of me

I'd call it a busy mind. An insane man never actually questions his sanity.

you should write a novel


This only happens to me when I wake up, I have a whole dream of getting up, dressed, showered and everything, and yet I still lie here in my bed wasting my time.

Sounds schizoid to me, you should probably check it out

It has gotten worse. I am now starting to believe i've done things in real life that i havent. I have memories of doing dishes, but the dishes remain.
The man who washes dishes, forever alone, in.
The Twilight Zone...

OT: You should just go to a doctor

You are entering an alternate reality that very few get to see. Embrace it and be proud.

I feel like I'm banned all the time :(

Sounds like me, A lot of times I dont know if things were dreams or real..
Ite confusing
I wish I was insane

Insanity isn't all that bad, you get used to the dreams that lie to you and the thoughts of doing unimaginable things

but you still have to watch for the bad things