Author Topic: New here!  (Read 6599 times)

YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Your ID. Is WAY too close. To mine.
I like you even more already. :cookieMonster:

This "Setro" guy seems pretty famous, but judging by his posts, his ignorance is beyond levels of my comprehension.

This "Setro" guy seems pretty famous, but judging by his posts, his ignorance is beyond levels of my comprehension.
Yup, alt detected

Hi setro

You just spoiled yourself.Your Setro, its loving obvious when you mentioned him being famous.

Yes hes only famous because you just told everyone your him in that post.

hi setro

I just hope elphi/baddy/rot can verify this being setro

I really hope this isn't setro

This is friggen hilarious. This is the type of cliche crap you would see in a movie or TV show where someone tries to speak good for something/someone, and it has to do with them.

Funny enough, I just watched an episode of Rescue Me and Lou had written some anonymous poetry - to see what everyone thought of it - and when people badmouthed it, he tried to defend it - making it obvious he wrote it. Same situation here.

Setro2 is still an idiot, and always will be. You suck.

Huh. I buy a game, play it for a bit, and be accused of being an alt? Wow, forget me right? I bet this community isn't as good as I thought.

Huh. I buy a game, play it for a bit, and be accused of being an alt? Wow, forget me right? I bet this community isn't as good as I thought.

You're not a good actor

You jumped on the hating Setro Bandwagon right away to "avoid suspicion" and it was quite a backfire.

This community is great, alty. :(
But I think most of my friends have at least two accounts, so hi!

You're not a good actor

How the forget can someone be this bad at acting when all they don't even have to say anything?