2012/11/16 - Blockland r1766

Author Topic: 2012/11/16 - Blockland r1766  (Read 92863 times)

Thanks for the sports items Rotondo!

Rapid fire is stupid anyways, it should be banned.
Yeah, and we should ban being able to make a gun fire fast by default too.

Yeah, and we should ban being able to make a gun fire fast by default too.

I don't know if you're trying to be sarcastic or something, because I don't understand the point you're trying to make.

Let me just explain that rapid fire is that useless add-on that does nothing but let you rapidly use default tools. The only time it's ever abused is on the hammer, which lets you kill people in seconds, whereas if you didn't have rapid fire, it would take a whole lot longer and be harder.

This makes it so that people without this add-on are vulnerable when there is a minigame with this hammer.

I don't know if you're trying to be sarcastic or something, because I don't understand the point you're trying to make.

Let me just explain that rapid fire is that useless add-on that does nothing but let you rapidly use default tools. The only time it's ever abused is on the hammer, which lets you kill people in seconds, whereas if you didn't have rapid fire, it would take a whole lot longer and be harder.

This makes it so that people without this add-on are vulnerable when there is a minigame with this hammer.
The point I'm making is that you can't simply stop people from using their tools at a certain speed unless you edit the item datablock to make the max fire speed to what you want, to have the weapons developers to not be lazy and let things like this slip through.

Rapid fire appears to be broken. It no-longer works on the hammer or wrench for me; this makes the mod entirely useless (It barely even served a purpose when it was fully functional). At this point, I have to agree that the mod should be moved to the fail bin.

On-topic: Very nice work! I am eager to see what the community comes up with now that this update is out.

Wait, where are the balls I cant find them???

Rapid fire is stupid anyways, it should be banned.
It isn't causing anything bad though, also I use it for infinite/unlimited mining.

yeah let's blame rapid fire for people abusing addItem!!

let's blame events for allowing people to even use addItem!!!!!

let's blame badspot for putting the balls in the game in the first place!!! if there were no balls we couldn't abuse them right???

that makes perfect sense and none of you look like handicaps! really!!

I remember testing these on Baddy's server. I'm glad they're released now.
Oh, and thanks for the bug fixes.

yeah let's blame rapid fire for people abusing addItem!!

let's blame events for allowing people to even use addItem!!!!!

let's blame badspot for putting the balls in the game in the first place!!! if there were no balls we couldn't abuse them right???

that makes perfect sense and none of you look like handicaps! really!!

its baldspot's fault that add-ons can be abused!!! he put the add-ons system there in da first place!!!!!