Author Topic: 2012/11/16 - Blockland r1766  (Read 92571 times)

its baldspot's fault that add-ons can be abused!!! he put the add-ons system there in da first place!!!!!
ITS TORQUE'S FAULT FOR GIVING BADSPIT SOMETHING TO MAKE BLOCKLAND WITH

ITS TORQUE'S FAULT FOR GIVING BADSPIT SOMETHING TO MAKE BLOCKLAND WITH
ITS HUMANS FAULT FOR MAKING TORQUE AND GIVING SOMETHING TO BEDPOT TO MAKE BLOCLKAND

I can't wait to build something creative to use these balls in. Very neat stuff.

Found a glitch with the soccer ball.
As soon as you pick it up hold space bar and you can jump with it forever.

I can't pick up balls when your in a minigame. It shows it going invisible or whatever but it doesn't give it to you. I tried getting rid of all items, changing the playertype. But no aval. And Its with the freebuild gamemode so its not a messed up addon

Hey, Badspot, I just noticed you tweaked the Treasure Chests to tell you how many you HAVE found when you click on one you've found already. That's really helpful in finding if the number has changed. Thanks for the tweak!

Hey, Badspot, I just noticed you tweaked the Treasure Chests to tell you how many you HAVE found when you click on one you've found already. That's really helpful in finding if the number has changed. Thanks for the tweak!

I thought its always been like that.

I thought its always been like that.
you used to have to type /treasurestatus to get that info without opening as new chest.

Dodgeball killed my horsey

The balls are mostly broken for me, I can't use the alternate fires on some of the balls and on the basketball when i jump, i dont stop moving; I can still move afterwards while holding the ball in the shooting position

I'm not seeing a problem. Don't do it with the timescale 0.2 and it will be fine.

Thanks Badspot!!!

I love this addition. BUT I think you need the event "OnPlayerTouchHoldingBall" for the balls to be actually of use.

I want to make a football endzone but can't.

Please consider this!