2012/11/16 - Blockland r1766

Author Topic: 2012/11/16 - Blockland r1766  (Read 91246 times)

I can't pick up balls when your in a minigame. It shows it going invisible or whatever but it doesn't give it to you. I tried getting rid of all items, changing the playertype. But no aval. And Its with the freebuild gamemode so its not a messed up addon

try to pickup the ball when your inventory is closed

try to pickup the ball when your inventory is closed

still doesnt work

the animation is choppy
I'm sure I speak for some people when I say "I perfer performance over quality"
If him making the animation more smooth removes performance I say it should just be left as is.

I can't pick up balls when your in a minigame. It shows it going invisible or whatever but it doesn't give it to you. I tried getting rid of all items, changing the playertype. But no aval. And Its with the freebuild gamemode so its not a messed up addon

This doesn't happen for me.

The balls are mostly broken for me, I can't use the alternate fires on some of the balls and on the basketball when i jump, i dont stop moving; I can still move afterwards while holding the ball in the shooting position

Alt fire modes are disabled when you are a jet player type, as well as other immobilizing features.

Thanks Badspot!!!

I love this addition. BUT I think you need the event "OnPlayerTouchHoldingBall" for the balls to be actually of use.

I want to make a football endzone but can't.

Please consider this!

We do have this it's called onTouchdown.

I'm sure I speak for some people when I say "I perfer performance over quality"
If him making the animation more smooth removes performance I say it should just be left as is.
I don't think it will make much of a difference unless you have 200 players walking head-on into a wall.

We do have this it's called onTouchdown.
Do you have onBallHit? Let's say you have a small carnival game, where you throw the dodgeball at a target, and you get points?

Do you have onBallHit? Let's say you have a small carnival game, where you throw the dodgeball at a target, and you get points?

onProjectileHit.

yes

onProjectileHit.

if you put this, people can take a gun and shoot multiple times

if you put this, people can take a gun and shoot multiple times

Don't give people a gun?

Don't give people a gun?
People can place a brick and set a gun, ya'know.

People can place a brick and set a gun, ya'know.

Not with building disabled?