2012/11/16 - Blockland r1766

Author Topic: 2012/11/16 - Blockland r1766  (Read 92908 times)

lovey balls! (No homo)

We need a baseball for a carnival game.
That sounds hot

The balls are mostly broken for me, I can't use the alternate fires on some of the balls and on the basketball when i jump, i dont stop moving; I can still move afterwards while holding the ball in the shooting position
TRAVEL.

The balls are mostly broken for me, I can't use the alternate fires on some of the balls and on the basketball when i jump, i dont stop moving; I can still move afterwards while holding the ball in the shooting position
You need to be the datablock "Sport player"

Interesting. Not sure why they're nicely round but whatever.

We do have this it's called onTouchdown.
[/quote]

Thanks!

Is it possible to make an onBallCatch or some sort of event to trigger things when a ball is caught?

Is it possible to make an onBallCatch or some sort of event to trigger things when a ball is caught?
But what would that be when anyone in the server catches a ball?

But what would that be when anyone in the server catches a ball?

onBallCatch would only be triggered when a ball spawned as a projectile from the brick is caught.

HELP! I cant use the balls! Not with the Sport Player, or in a Minigame! I cant pick them up, and if I set a ball as a Minigame item, that weapon slot will be empty!

HELP! I cant use the balls! Not with the Sport Player, or in a Minigame! I cant pick them up, and if I set a ball as a Minigame item, that weapon slot will be empty!
Oh, it seems I cant pick up balls with my tools open...

This is a feature, not a bug.

why did this post make me laugh so much