Author Topic: forget, I tried to Gangdam style on camera while drunk. -had to delete video-  (Read 7331 times)

I've noticed alyx has been getting so super drunk all the time. He really is super cool and this is just making him cooler.

This is awful and you should feel bad.

This is normal, Alyx Vance is drunk all the time.

Couldn't even watch the whole video.

I can't stand people like him

My dad is a healthy moderate drinker, and I don't even like alcohol, so I don't want to get drunk

Oh and OP is from Kentucky, shocker

I'm from Kentucky...

Quote from: Alyx Vance's profile
If he's in the US, then

what?

Nice job generalizing all of KY starfish.

I didn't generalize all of Kentucky, it's just I'm not surprised behavior like this comes from some people in Kentucky

Good luck getting a job in the future OP.

I've finally sobered enough to think. Whats left of the alcohal isn't much to share between 3 people. And the drinks left for us are:

Beer
Coca Cola with Whiskey
Straight Whiskey
If you run out, just use mouthwash and rubbing alcohol. It works just as well if you drink enough of it.

Glad to see I'm not the only one who saw through that disguise.

Also, Alyx, your cousin sure likes to touch himself a lot in front of that camera, I'm assuming it was you who taught him this?
Uncle maybe?
He's just a dumbass who has an obsession with grabbing his/other peoples nuts.

And that skinny girl isn't a guy -_-

I didn't generalize all of Kentucky, it's just I'm not surprised behavior like this comes from some people in Kentucky
This behavior comes from everyone all over the world, stop being such a dumbass

Guys, I only drink every weekend/every other weekend and I never do it alone either. I usually have 2 or more other people along with some music playing.
I'm sober Sunday-Thursday, Friday is when I start, not to mention it was an early release day so I was able to get started asap

that girl is really gross

you've made a complete ass of yourself by posting this video, claiming to be drunk.

i have lost, if any, respect i had for you.

what were you thinking

that girl is really gross

you've made a complete ass of yourself by posting this video, claiming to be drunk.

i have lost, if any, respect i had for you.

what were you thinking

bingo, and the fact that he's also acting like a loving handicap while drunk digs him deeper in the hole lmao

but i'm actually allowed to get drunk all this week and next because of schoolies yo, even though i wont because i dont see how drinking heavy and just doing nothing is fun and exciting...

http://www.schoolies.com/sunshine-coast/

What makes you say I was faking it? Perhaps I'm not the dumbass starfish type of drunk that tries to do the worst stuff ever, I'm just the crazy kind who is all over the place.

Two things I hate in one video: Gangnam Style and Alyx Vance

What makes you say I was faking it? Perhaps I'm not the dumbass starfish type of drunk that tries to do the worst stuff ever, I'm just the crazy kind who is all over the place.
IRONIC

there are so many responses i had thought up in response to this but in a nutshell

you're some dumb kid who thinks you can get attention by claiming to drink and listen to cancerous songs