Author Topic: need a free antivirus  (Read 1131 times)

i already use my months trial of malwarebytes, need someone else to defend myself against the terribad of the internet

suggestions?

microsoft security essentials

redownload malwarebytes, lol.

microsoft security essentials

Microsoft security essentials works pretty nicely for a light and effective antivirus, Although If your looking something with more features and customization I would suggest using something like avast or avg.

I heard you can put Microsoft Security Essentials as your AV and then have Malware Bytes Malware protection as an extra source of protection from Malware

I heard you can put Microsoft Security Essentials as your AV and then have Malware Bytes Malware protection as an extra source of protection from Malware
Of course you can, You just have to make sure they can run together compatibility and you should be good.

does avast let me clear current viruses? just from the site it only says it blocks incoming ones

does avast let me clear current viruses? just from the site it only says it blocks incoming ones

yes it does

I actually do just this, however, Windows 8 has MSE integrated into the system. So now I only need to run Malwarebytes.

It works excellently.