Author Topic: 5 second video  (Read 1280 times)

just another day in the life of a entrepreneur .

Blockland in a nutshell. Explosions, bricks, and guns.

youtube tends to skip a second.
Not exactly.
It counts 0:00 as a second.

I dont know what to do with my life anymore.

The plot: A hitman on the run for a crime he did not commit, A forest ranger who chops down trees with a hammer meet under unlikely circumstances.

The hitman while running ends up in a gas station confronted by the ranger. The ranger asks how much is the soap? Bringing up unpleasent memories of his wife Soap, the one who got murdered in cold blood which sent the hitman running.

Asuming the ranger worked for Vada. The man who murdered Soap in cold blood. These unpleasent memories stired forcing him to kill in anger.

The lesson is the innocents are just innocents and do not deserve to be pulled into the after light on another humans part.

The plot: A hitman on the run for a crime he did not commit, A forest ranger who chops down trees with a hammer meet under unlikely circumstances.

The hitman while running ends up in a gas station confronted by the ranger. The ranger asks how much is the soap? Bringing up unpleasent memories of his wife Soap, the one who got murdered in cold blood which sent the hitman running.

Asuming the ranger worked for Vada. The man who murdered Soap in cold blood. These unpleasent memories stired forcing him to kill in anger.

The lesson is the innocents are just innocents and do not deserve to be pulled into the after light on another humans part.
inb4mw2cigarettesyelling'NOSOAPISNOTGAY'

I dont know what to do with my life anymore.
Life is about exploding things, building bricks, and shooting at a random guy.