Author Topic: Map?  (Read 5186 times)

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=5222.0

Does someone have this map? The image appears to be broken or something.

oh, sorry about that missunderstanding.

I have a good map that I still use that I got from an old friend a while ago.

I'm not giving it out though.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2012, 12:21:11 PM by hankyje »

Thank you for contributing absolutely nothing. Seriously, bravo.

Nominated for Best Overall Post 2012, Best Contribution 2012, and Best Post in AoT General 2012

Nominated for Best Overall Post 2012, Best Contribution 2012, and Best Post in AoT General 2012

I contributed just as much as you just did. Actually probably more, depending on how you look at it.

Man, I'm so envious of you! I wish I could be that cool, having a private map. Maybe when I grow up, I can be just like you!

I contributed just as much as you just did. Actually probably more, depending on how you look at it.
Considerably more, in my opinion.

Man, I'm so envious of you! I wish I could be that cool, having a private map. Maybe when I grow up, I can be just like you!
Don't forget that the map is pertaining to a dead and broken game that nobody plays.

Great to see that a topic about somebody wanting an old map of the game can turn into a discussion about contributions in just one post.

Don't forget that the map is pertaining to a dead and broken game that nobody plays.
Isn't that really just more reason to give it out? I mean, if no one plays it anyway, you don't have an advantage over them.

Isn't that really just more reason to give it out? I mean, if no one plays it anyway, you don't have an advantage over them.
Yep. And that's why hankyje is an idiot.

Darksilence/Vampiro/Cox/Hellboy Nat/Captain Indecisive might have it. See what he has to say when he inevitably stumbles on to this topic.

Darksilence/Vampiro/Cox/Hellboy Nat/Captain Indecisive might have it. See what he has to say when he inevitably stumbles on to this topic.

Cancer.

Did nobody actually save the image?! Maybe PM Pload on the off chance he gets the message and still has it.

If not, I'm pretty sure another one could be made.