Author Topic: New Super Mario Bros U - They finally did it.  (Read 3126 times)

Mario & Luigi RPGs are always welcome :)

Why do people like Mario new Mario games they are just coasted stuff from super Mario 3 what good is it to have the wii u version of the game it is the sme copy pasted stuff like Pokemon is get all your stuff together Nintendo and stop releasing games like this stuff if its just the same only on a portable wii and yet people buy this stuff every single time be ause they are real easy to amuse. In conclusion of what you would say " a rant" then I would say Mario sucks sonic sucks every game franchise that is the same copy pasted stuff sucks the end.
Every CoD game is a rip off of the last one, every CS is a rip off of the last one, every portal or L4D is a copy of the last one. Deal with it.

I want a Wii U so badly so I can play all of the Wii U's incredible games. I hope that I get one for Christmas this year, and my parents will buy me one for Christmas.

every portal is a copy of the last one.
What the actual forget?

Why do people like Mario new Mario games they are just coasted stuff from super Mario 3 what good is it to have the wii u version of the game it is the sme copy pasted stuff like Pokemon is get all your stuff together Nintendo and stop releasing games like this stuff if its just the same only on a portable wii and yet people buy this stuff every single time be ause they are real easy to amuse. In conclusion of what you would say " a rant" then I would say Mario sucks sonic sucks every game franchise that is the same copy pasted stuff sucks the end.
Mario Games are made well, theres nothing that needs to be changed on them.
Your saying it would be great if Mario has a FPS where realism guns and blood and stuff.

That would be like ending Mario, what makes Mario great is the playability and the fact the controls are easy to learn and you can start playing right away.

If you give anyone a control with the original super mario bros on the TV they will learn how to play really fast.

Give someone a game like COD or Battlefield 3 and they won't know any of the controls, they would instantly be turned away from the game.

Mario also has great platforming controls, and the gameplay mechanics are perfect.
The only thing that would make a Mario Game even better is if they added a Level Editor/Maker in the next game, that way you can endlessly make levels.

If you say these games suck, than what games do you play?What do you define as good?

Its a marketing ploy, that's how they make there money in this bad economy. Lots of people would like a Mario game with all the power ups and stuff combined. If they did that they would have to create a game with a completely different plot, power ups and such. They would have to make something with even more power ups and stuff. To 1up the other game right? New Super Mario Bros. 2 felt like a rip off of the Wii version. It was too easy and very generic looking level design. But its still fun with coin rush mode and gold flower. I am sad that the mega mushroom and mini mushroom are use very little in it.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 04:23:50 PM by Zaxx »

Every CoD game is a rip off of the last one, every CS is a rip off of the last one, every portal or L4D is a copy of the last one. Deal with it.
every CS is a rip off of the last one, every portal or L4D is a copy of the last one.
every portal or L4D is a copy of the last one.
Bwahahahhahaha
« Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 04:39:29 PM by John Freeman »

The Wii U is, in my mind, nintendo saying "Lets get our stuff together." This game looks great, and now on the Wii U, there's not just casual games, there's games for everyone. I really want one.

I take that as a complement thank you for saying the truth.

Exactly minus the portal because well it does have a better story line then this Mario guy I do know who he is but I want him and his games eh dead and you are right on cod I just play them for no reason though maybe it's so stupid to the point where I play it, this cs part I do admit is right well minus condition zero sense it gives you a campaign called delegated scenes other then that I do agree. But that still is not going to make me like Mario games so derp even this is copy pasted stuff.

Mario Games are made well, theres nothing that needs to be changed on them.
Your saying it would be great if Mario has a FPS where realism guns and blood and stuff.

That would be like ending Mario, what makes Mario great is the playability and the fact the controls are easy to learn and you can start playing right away.

If you give anyone a control with the original super mario bros on the TV they will learn how to play really fast.

Give someone a game like COD or Battlefield 3 and they won't know any of the controls, they would instantly be turned away from the game.

Mario also has great platforming controls, and the gameplay mechanics are perfect.
The only thing that would make a Mario Game even better is if they added a Level Editor/Maker in the next game, that way you can endlessly make levels.

If you say these games suck, than what games do you play?What do you define as good?
Ja Ja Ja you think I would like Call of Ear Rape and Battle Titty forget well I hate them nor do I want Mario to be an FPS I just want it to have more story not guns and entrepreneur  staffs just a better story that's all I want.