What map should tic toc make?

Construct
1 (8.3%)
Citable
10 (83.3%)
loving BUBBLES!!!
1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: halo gamemode  (Read 1741 times)

I was thinking that since we have so many halo add-ons that we could make a halo game, like a dm or ctf or whatever. The main reason I want a halo gamemode is because it is a real pain in the ass when I have to manually select my halo add-ons all the time.

If it has map voting, 5 custom maps, and uses slayer, then /agree

If it has map voting, 5 custom maps, and uses slayer, then /agree

Yes

gjfdkgjhbnfdfngfdfr vnbfkbjdghbgvkfkgjdsh
i was working on this (making the maps) but never finshed it

sandbox is the closest to being finshed right now i started on a few others but there to bad to be even reconized right now
« Last Edit: November 18, 2012, 07:18:05 PM by Tic-toc26 »

its on my to do list
i'll pm you

Ok. BTW did badspot PM you back on your question?

no also not a good idea to put that on the topic
you should edit that out
« Last Edit: November 18, 2012, 07:54:56 PM by Tic-toc26 »

Ok. BTW did badspot PM you back on your question?
What did you guys ask?

Nice map so far.

What did you guys ask?

Nice map so far.

If it would be ok for me to give tic toc my v19 client so he can do something or other

I was thinking that since we have so many halo add-ons that we could make a halo game, like a dm or ctf or whatever. The main reason I want a halo gamemode is because it is a real pain in the ass when I have to manually select my halo add-ons all the time.
Custom map + Slayer + Halo stuff = Boom!

[/quote

I don't have a custom map. Also I kinda wanted the maps to randomly cycle when the round is over.

"Welcome to the halo TDM"

I don't have a custom map. Also I kinda wanted the maps to randomly cycle when the round is over.
I didn't say you made a map. And I use to have an Xbox 360 with some games including H3 and HR, but I've forgotten the maps, dont know how to make a gamemode, and need some pictures of maps so I can try. ;)