Author Topic: HOLY SLICED BREAD MY BRACES ARE OFF!!  (Read 2683 times)

But say hello to retainers.

I have them.

Lost it in the trash can today, got it out

washed it vigorously

OP is lovey, 10/10

welcome to the family.
Wearing braces was hell for me, especially when they were literally EMBEDDED in your gums.
*shudders.*

welcome to the family.
Wearing braces was hell for me, especially when they were literally EMBEDDED in your gums.
*shudders.*
i hated that, it was always painful when the dentist had to take it out, do something to it then put it back in
ows

your orthodontist is a quack.

They are taking mine away 18.12.12

i'm so happy c:

i keep reading the title as "MY BRACES GOT SLICED OFF"

wait sorrel is female wtfffffff

i dont have braces because im not 12

edit: girl on forums: fake
« Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 12:25:22 AM by Trinick »

i dont have braces because im not 12

edit: girl on forums: fake
I'm 15, i have braces because i almost had a cleft pallet.
So i got off lucky, braces instead of facial surgery. Sadly my teeth didn't get as lucky as the rest of my pallet.

Teeth suck and are douches. The rest of my body figured out how to develop properly so wtf is up with these little basterds? Get with the program you filthy animals.

Being MegaScience here, but you guys keep in mind she's got a BF. :iceCream:

i hated that, it was always painful when the dentist had to take it out, do something to it then put it back in
ows

Is there a letter for a cup size this small? Or do we go alphanumeric and use a 0. ;D

« Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 12:42:05 AM by Stocking »

The right hand looks like it's free-floating. As a result, I was forced by boredom to do this

I'm so sorry

The right hand looks like it's free-floating. As a result, I was forced by boredom to do this

I'm so sorry
Jesus christ that was priceless.

EDIT: Don't pay attention to Stocking, if you haven't noticed she does this to everyone.