Author Topic: Famous Blocklanders  (Read 5255 times)

I'm assembling "monuments" to the most famous players of Blockland's early days, and some of them aren't around anymore. I was wondering if anyone could tell me what they're best known for.

List as follows:
Badspot and Kompressor: Making the game
Mocheeze: Supposedly being dead
Bones4: Being rather bible-heavy, building the titanic, and flipping out when a satanist church became a default build
Kaje: His mechs and weapons
Ephialtes: Main creator of RTB
Rotondo: Zombie mod, "Balls" mod, and Halloween brickpacks

I need to know more about the following Blocklanders:
astro (from the Beta Tester list)
Moose (from the Beta Tester list)
Nitramtj
entrepreneur in
Wedge
Facechild
Space Guy
Sumz
Barnabas
Trader

Also considering Lub, Kalphiter, and Tomthegeek. (also Bushido)
Note that this is for a mansion/castle build using all default bricks; these monuments of sorts will be located in an inner courtyard. Pressing one of the buttons on the Kaje mech will spawn some rockets allowing for access to a hidden treasure chest behind the monument across from it.

I've already finished Kaje's little "monument", it's a miniature brick version of one of his mechs. Pic attatched.
Any suggestions? Or at least something the people are known for?
« Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 02:42:15 PM by YourBuddyBill »

Adding the Kaje "monument" pic, because I forgot to attach it.

Barnabas made most of BL's good cars.
Trader stared JVS.
Space Guy made a lot of famous mods.

Pretty good, you should add some more ramps to "round out" the top pod part of the mech a bit perhaps. I know it's has a pretty square top, but it's also beveled. Just a thought.

You should add *Magic*mage or whatever his name is. He is pretty popular.

Barnabas made most of BL's good cars.
Trader stared JVS.
Space Guy made a lot of famous mods.
All right, so a car for Barnabas, a door for Trader, and... any examples?

Pretty good, you should add some more ramps to "round out" the top pod part of the mech a bit perhaps. I know it's has a pretty square top, but it's also beveled. Just a thought.
Yeah, given that I'm using default bricks only and the mech has to fit on an 8x8 plate, that's a bit hard to do lol

Ok, gonna do a giant D-wand of 2x2 rounds for Badspot, a vaguely ghost-like thing for Mocheeze, the tri-color brick logo for Ephialtes, a cross, table, book, and tiny ship for Bones4, something halloween related (probably using a terrorface pumpkin) for Rotondo, a door for Trader, a car for Barnabas, and the above mech for Kaje.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 02:11:27 PM by YourBuddyBill »

All right, so a car for Barnabas, a door for Trader, and... any examples?
iirc, he's famous with mission editor, so I guess you could do a small landscape?

iirc, he's famous with mission editor, so I guess you could do a small landscape?
That could work, yeah.

EDIT: Revised the Mech, trying to give it a slightly more rounded look, lemme know which version you think is better.
Also got an actual picture of the titanic and am scrapping that ugly gray thing on Bones4's spot.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 02:41:32 PM by YourBuddyBill »

well, forget you guys too.

well, forget you guys too.
I beg your pardon?

Also, your name was another one that tentatively came up, because tier tactical.

flippe for making good cars

Again, this is more aimed towards those more influential in the early days of Blockland, although more recent names that have done really big things come up too.

Space Guy is a RTB Mod Reviewer, and the maker of the Team Deathmatch mod that was superseded by Greek2me's Slayer mod.

Space Guy also packaged the Mission Editor into an add-on. (HE DIDN'T MAKE IT)

Trader is the maker of the JVS door framework, which was superseded by BLB doors.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 02:58:39 PM by Axolotl2 »

Space Guy is a RTB Mod Reviewer, and the maker of the Team Deathmatch mod that was superseded by Greek2me's Slayer mod.

Space Guy also packaged the Mission Editor into an add-on. (HE DIDN'T MAKE IT)
Ah, gotcha. I'll see what I can do, maybe something symbolizing two teams...