Author Topic: Clan[MotE]  (Read 225794 times)

If you have the game on another computer try putting it on a zip drive and then putting it on the computer with Vista. Vista has something screwy with it where when you try to install it it skips most of the files that are needed.

You're missing the init files.

Run as administrator. Or not use Windows.

Are you using a shortcut to run it?

i'd like to join, when can i show one of the leader's my app?

i'd like to join, when can i show one of the leader's my app?

Post it in the Gallery.

If you have the game on another computer try putting it on a zip drive and then putting it on the computer with Vista. Vista has something screwy with it where when you try to install it it skips most of the files that are needed.

Will try, thanks.

Are you using a shortcut to run it?

Nope, right from the Blockland directory.

I had no problems installing it and running on my main Vista pc. Have you got ALL the latest updates and drivers?

That happened to me too at the beginning but I went to http://blockland.us/driverUpdate/index.html

Where is the [MotE] server?

Where is the [MotE] server?
We're not sure, but Kinex's server is dead atm.

Rex

iTaylor, ID 1343, is going around wearing the tag. He doesn't seem too intelligent by the way he talks, but he claims that he was accepted and that he'll be added soon. Is this true?

iTaylor, ID 1343, is going around wearing the tag. He doesn't seem too intelligent by the way he talks, but he claims that he was accepted and that he'll be added soon. Is this true?

No, he will be banned.

No, he will be banned.

Smash mentioned this to me, too. Fry the tosser.