Author Topic: Clan[MotE]  (Read 225799 times)

i like this guy's brain. :)
I like his creativity [/lolpun]
haha. very punny.

...roman statues...
Like the tower of Pisa, Colosseum and so on?
...and the parthenon (thats been done a million times before)
but yeah, roman and gothic architecture is some of the best in history. :) theyd be great models to follow. :)

itd also be fun to build historic castles, based on actual floorplans, dont you think? :)

That would be cool, if you could find a damn plan somewheres. I always wondered if it would be possible to build a city to scale. Like, Like out of MotE, are most of you in the same city? Could get you guys to run around and take pictures, + google earth and it would be epic :D

But thats a really big project lol

and I like how some people like my brain, cause I really don't. Multiple Personality disorder fricken sucks. but meh.

Anyone build Hogwarts? I know lots of people don't like Harry Potter, But it would be epic. Doesn't have to be Hogwarts though, could just be a REALLY BIG MAGICAL CASTLE. lmao.

Hmm... a Tron 2.0 Dm style map? Actually, if anyone has seen "Cube", the series of movies, those rooms would be an epic build as well 8B

Oh, and I've taken alot of Likeness to the Dungeons mod, Wonderin if it would be cool to build an actual dungeon to go with one. Using the texts to move through. Seems like it could be really fun if you can get into it.

I don't know, theres lots of ideas. I'll just keep tossing them out till you guys like one. :P

oh, ive found plenty of floorplans for famous castles online. most of them are in england. i like to draw, so i use them for refrence. :)

even if your drawing an exterior, it helps to have the floorplan to get a better idea of the shape. :)

Kudos to Qwerty and LoserHero.

I entered Sniff's server and someone said they owed MotE for their new internet grammar. Nice one you guys.  :cookie:

Kudos to Qwerty and LoserHero.

I entered Sniff's server and someone said they owed MotE for their new internet grammar. Nice one you guys.  :cookie:
cookies to you guys! XD

wait, i dont get it... :o

So guys, any new ideas about the clan build?

So guys, any new ideas about the clan build?
- Port
- Mining facility
- Inside a computer

Well, we made medieval allready, then why not make renessaince build? Or baroque? Would be awesome...Think about it.

1800's france build?

I like the sounds of that.

[tr][/tr]

This certainly means a ban ensured for you all there servers where I'm admin, or I have a little bit of influence. Congratulate yourself.

Qwerty and I thought of a cool new team build idea.

A giant labyrinth, where everyone gets his or her own 64x64 baseplate to build a part of the labyrinth on.
Everyone will be allowed to build whatever environment they wish on that baseplate, in a maze-esq or challenge type format. There will only be one restriction, in that you will need at least one entrance and one exit. You would need to build these first, otherwise problems will arise (like misalignments of parts of the maze, which would be quite bothersome to work out). We will try to keep the entrances and exits at the same level throughout the maze to restrict confusion.

Now that sounds interesting. Wrench events yay or nay? I imagine lots of events could lag it out.