Author Topic: "We are 99.999% certain"  (Read 3046 times)

>kills himself

>his lifeless body puts himself in a sack
an opening in the sack between the cable ties for Sattler to get an arm out and shoot himself

>kills himself

>his lifeless body puts himself in a sack
You're loving handicapped.

I probably should have read on from

The body of 43-year-old Uwe Sattler was found in the River Elbe in July by a fisherman. He was wearing a rucksack full of rocks and had been shot in the head and put into a sack fastened with cable ties before he hit the water.

Local media was rife with speculation about a Mafia murder - but after extensive investigation, the police now say they are nearly certain that the Sattler killed himself.

"We are 99.999 percent certain it was Self Delete," a Hamburg police spokeswoman told The Local.

You're loving handicapped.

Geez, no need to be harsh, I didn't read far.

"police report another Self Delete case in which a local man gagged himself, tied his own hands and feet together, then buried himself alive in a teak coffin. Hamburg police assured the press "We are 99.9999999% sure this is Self Delete"

you heard it here first, guys.

I probably should have read on from

It's generally a good idea to read the whole thing before posting.

Face it, you're an unintelligent idiot who tries to cover his inability with supposed 'laziness'. Learn to god damn read and stop being a nimrod forget who unwittingly stuffposts due to his incompetence.

Also,

wow how did he put himself into the bag before he hit the water? he must have been speedy!

Face it, you're an unintelligent idiot who tries to cover his inability with supposed 'laziness'. Learn to god damn read and stop being a nimrod forget who unwittingly stuffposts due to his incompetence.

owned

Obviously you guys haven't seen the photo-evidence that the police received which fully explained the situation and proved their findings.

Obviously you guys haven't seen the photo-evidence that the police received which fully explained the situation and proved their findings.
-snip-

Holy stuff, why did the man holding that high definition camera not save him?!

Holy stuff, why did the man holding that high definition camera not save him?!
He was too far away and trying to quickly put his x-ray lens on his camera to see what was happening inside the sack.

Anybody feel sad from reading this?

No friends, no family, nobody to talk to. No job either.

Must feel utter stuff.

Anybody feel sad from reading this?

No friends, no family, nobody to talk to. No job either.

Must feel utter stuff.
Anybody in the world has the opportunity to make friends, get a job, and get ahead in life.
I don't feel an ounce of sadness other than his own stupidity to kill himself.

are we posting food in this topic

this is now a topic about food