Author Topic: Steam Greenlight week!  (Read 3576 times)

I.srysl.do.not.want.steam.to. validate.my.blockland.cache.

I just hope we will have lot's of more servers that it's actually good instead of "Do anything" "Family rp lol" "love rp need girls" "shooting servah skrillex noscope CoD" "join 4 free admin" "lolsnakebutts" "join and get band lole" "shooting stuff" "school rp need teachers" "GTA lego" "roblox iz betr" "minecraft in blcklnd" "thisgamesucks" "wow rpg"
« Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 05:04:52 AM by Filipe »

"Do anything" "love rp need girls"

Mm yes, that does pretty much sum up the server list's worst offenders.

I really hope it gets greenlit.

I.srysl.do.not.want.steam.to.validate.my.blockland.cache.

Yea, don't want another game that takes two eternities to play every now and then...

Just think

1065 player are online

579 servers are online

oh wowe

lol

and then it grows more

2065 player are online

1002 servers are online

Yea, don't want another game that takes two eternities to play every now and then...
i do want blockland on steam, its just i dont want to wait 6 loving minutes so it can validate

Man, I can only imagine the variety of servers that will come when Blockland gets greenlit, various sorts of TDMs, DMs, Racing Servers, Challenges, Oh man. Blockland would become alot funnier because the most servers we see today are either RPs or badly organized DMs.

hahahaha
it's my opinion, i'd appreciate if you respected it.

Uub

1002 servers are online
Expect most of them to be freebuilds with 10 year old admins the first week

I just can't even wrap my mind around the idea that, when Blockland is greenlit, we will be the minority of players. It will be cool, though, to join a server and have people be all like "Woah, look at Kaboomers! He has a 12k ID!"

*crosses fingers*
I think we will make it though, maybe an extra motivation for Baddy to have done this 75% off deal this weekend. ;)

If it gets greenlit, then that's my birthday present.

Still

I must just not like change or more publicity but I'm still feeling a little uneasy about this whole ordeal.
What if we attract a bunch of TF2 players and they decide to go on a frenzy making crappy weapons and hosting horrible servers, or an even worst example players from Shooters on Steam, coming here thinking they can suggest and whine that, "This game isn't realistic it's not like Half Life / Tf2 / L4D / everyothersteamgame.
Just giving that a thought, it's like Blockland being advertised on Roblox, or Runescape, they'll come with their own variety that sometimes won't fit with Blockland, but will try to force it anyways.

i'm speaking gibberish half of the time.