Author Topic: Apparently I lost a friend today because I said "Christmas"  (Read 4180 times)

I am (part) Jewish, but that still made no sense. If he really is on a level of crazy similar to me, it is good to stay away.
Even if you're a different religion I don't think that should mean that you should go bat-stuff insane if someone mentions the name of a different religion's holiday.

I might be atheist but I'd hardly throw a stone at someone because they mention Christmas or Hannukah or Ramadan.
And I know Christian, Jewish, Muslim and Hindu people who similarly wouldn't go mental because someone brings up another religion, especially if it's not even discussing the religion, just a holiday.

How old is he? He sounds like her either might have like I dunno depression maybe (irritability is a symptom, but hey we're all irritable at times so I'm not sure about that) or he's literally just being a whiny bitch.

He's 15

Sounds like a whiny bitch to me. Has he always been like that?

plot twist: last christmas your friend lost a kidney and santa didnt give him a kidney for christmas

his parents gave him socks inside an empty Xbox 360 box

Uub

Run away cookie, your friend is turning into a tank!

"Friend" = Psycho

He doesn't usually act like this though, I mean he can get edgy with his mom, but that's usually during Summer. He's been kind, until he threw a stone at me

I have a sassy gay friend who calls it "Jesusmas".

He doesn't usually act like this though, I mean he can get edgy with his mom, but that's usually during Summer. He's been kind, until he threw a stone at me
If your friend throws stones at you, he's not your friend.

I have a sassy gay friend who calls it "Jesusmas".
Essentially the same meaning.

Get santa claus on his cracka ass.

Even if you're a different religion I don't think that should mean that you should go bat-stuff insane if someone mentions the name of a different religion's holiday.

I might be atheist but I'd hardly throw a stone at someone because they mention Christmas or Hannukah or Ramadan.
And I know Christian, Jewish, Muslim and Hindu people who similarly wouldn't go mental because someone brings up another religion, especially if it's not even discussing the religion, just a holiday.

Although I don't believe in anything, since my family has those, I tend to think "That isn't exactly even" for some dumb things. :U That's kinda what I mean. Perspective.

your friend sounds like some sort of huge religious nut