RE: Re Re Re: Darkfire909-Badmin / Darkfire909 + Zaxx

Author Topic: RE: Re Re Re: Darkfire909-Badmin / Darkfire909 + Zaxx  (Read 4186 times)

Zaxx is an annoying little runt. Darkfire909 is just spamming up his own topics.

I want these two richards permabanned. Also, Zaxx tends to make really stupid posts in general, which is why this deserves its own topic.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=214855.0
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=45996;sa=showPosts

I want these two richards permabanned.

oh god do you seriously think you command any authority here?

Zaxx is on the chopping block. As for dark he hasn't done anything banworthy yet unless I'm mistaken.

Uub

Axotolo is making stuff dramas... again

Axotolo is making stuff dramas... again
Do you want me to post a drama about you?

I'm sure if we try we can help them out and kindly show them how to act, Although for darkfire it seems like hes going to get himself banned quickly.

Zaxx is on the chopping block. As for dark he hasn't done anything banworthy yet unless I'm mistaken.
You are mistaken. They are both spamming up the drama topic I linked to with trash posts.
I'm sure if we try we can help them out and kindly show them how to act, Although for darkfire it seems like hes going to get himself banned quickly.
This is possible.

are you threatening him?

Now now, That's not a respectful way to act for both of you, Now let's all calm down and focus on helping then.

Uub

Do it

I dare you

are you threatening him?
I have a reason.

He has just recently started being stupid again.

I have a reason.

So that means that you can threaten him with drama?
That's weak.
I mean really.

I have a reason.

no but like

you're threatening someone with a drama topic?

c'mon axolotl, i thought you might've learned something in the years you've been here.