RE: Re Re Re: Darkfire909-Badmin / Darkfire909 + Zaxx

Author Topic: RE: Re Re Re: Darkfire909-Badmin / Darkfire909 + Zaxx  (Read 4112 times)

Oh now I get it. I was just laughing because it said Drama Topic Expert. But yes I cant be using excuses for everything.

Oh now I get it. I was just laughing because it said Drama Topic Expert. But yes I cant be using excuses for everything.
And therefore you are laughing because they made a drama on him mocking him by calling him a "Drama topic professional"

Yeah I understood that.

Which is therefore laughing at the dispense of others.

I know that already.
You purposely enjoyed laughing at the suffering of others? Why would you do something like that?

I honestly don't know what to say.

I honestly don't know what to say.
You should be kind and respectful to others instead of getting enjoyment from the horrib le things they have to deal with, Please atleast try to be.

I don't enjoy them all the time but I guess you right.

You should be kind and respectful to others instead of getting enjoyment from the horrible things they have to deal with, Please atleast try to be.
There we go fixed.

Blocklandian fights for what's right and just!

I don't enjoy them all the time but I guess you right.
Anyway yes, It's better to be kind and nice then to act absolutely horrible to other users at there own dispense.

Back to the bigger point of this, Darkfire909 is rather moronic. I try to be nice, but my patience runs thin with people like him.