Author Topic: The Intaikus (Spaceship) - Back In Business! IMG HEAVY  (Read 7577 times)

Hello everyone. So it's been a while since I've even started up Blockland and i figured it was time to get back into it and finish what I started though I need a bit of constructive criticism and as many suggestions as possible to finish this.

Why does the Intaikus look the way it does?
The Intaikus is a Tech II version of any day modern ship because it's made of both human and reverse-engineered alien technology. The Intaikus represents precision and speed through a sharp design in order to show for it's design origins.

What kind of ship-class is it?
The Intaikus is a Frigate-Class vessel specializing in Interdiction technology. Due to the technological advancements build within it, This ship has the power to immobilize and prevent an enemy vessel from escaping the field through stasis webifiers and warp disruption fields. In addition, It is equipped with long-point ECM jammers making any target locking scripts incapable. Along with these specs and a decent drone bay, a ship like this is invaluable in any skirmish fleet.

What technology is it based off of(Back story)?
After a few expeditions only a few months ago, A corporation called Intaki Syndicate discovered an ancient race after jumping through a wormhole which left behind a special group of AI drones known as The Sleepers. More powerful than any other sentient machine known, The Sleepers were the most advanced synthetic life-form anyone has ever faced. For as it is, The sleepers are not any unit of human size. In fact, They were the ships themselves. ranging from frigate-class to full sized Battleships, They were a threat not to underestimate. After careful salvaging and sending in large fleets at a time, A small sleeper outpost was taken over and eventually evaluated. What was discovered was tech beyond imagination. Adding these algorithms to our current equations would enhance our current technology by ten-fold

My in-game name and BL ID is A Leprechaun 17075

This one was discovered when I was changing the environment on accident and I thought it looked spooky. Would you walk down that hall?

And this last photo was made my Mace. It is a Deep Space Recon Probe in contribution to my build. Thanks, Mace!

« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 04:14:04 PM by hgpucom »

I really like the curved shape, although some of it needs detail

The front part should have a window, although I don't know how that would be done
it's good

Yeah I try to make my ships with as many curves as possible. Though I have to admit I never put extraordinary detail into the exterior, I will add details once I figure out how to make the dome on top.

Oh my....this is REALLY good. I would love to just have the model as it is right now. May we rate?

Oh my....this is REALLY good. I would love to just have the model as it is right now. May we rate?
It's not finished but you are more then welcome to rate it as it is :P

I love it! Just if you weren't planning to, I would add more "things" and detail on the top of the spaceship. Other than that, it's awesome! :D

Also, is there gonna be a server up for this? I might want to help.

Just do a interior it looks good enough. Take out small areas of the hull for windows

I like the shape, but its kinda flat and bland really.
Still pretty cool though.

Looks like it could take on a couple ARGOS.

I understand why you have been having trouble making a dome for that top bit and that is because it wouldn't look good, you complained because it was spammy, and dmes are usually spammy.

What you need there, is the bridge, and there are many ways of doing it. You could build a neck then put the main bridge on top of that, which is quite a common way to do it. Alternatively you could make the bridge slope up from the back of the ship then stop and have an almost vertical drop down of windows inside which the bridge would be. You could even build another layer of the ship on that top bit and put the bridge on top of that!

A ship of this size should have more windows, that's one major point you need to tackle.

Otherwise it's good, make an interior and the jobs a good one.
(and finish the exterior obviously)

Yeah I thought about just making a simple bridge but i still want it to be sort of rounded or smooth so it doesn't look like a square tower sticking out of a the top. As far as windows go, I wanted to add those in later but most of it would go on the underbelly of the ship rather than on the top half. I don't mind putting windows on the top half but I was never fond of it. But if you think it would look better then there is no harm in trying.

Also, is there gonna be a server up for this? I might want to help.
Yes, I am on just about every day with the server up. Feel free to stop by if you'd like.

Good to see you didn't drop this project, keep going, it's great c: