Do you not hate winter bite?

Yes, I do not
41 (46.6%)
No, I do
21 (23.9%)
I ain't not hate winter bite
26 (29.5%)

Total Members Voted: 88

Author Topic: Winter Bite Ch.2 [Roleplay Server] *No Such Thing As Justice* - Check page 147  (Read 158059 times)

I finished the animation I said I was gonna do, I took NO time on this, sorry. But I hope you enjoy "The Portal Master's WinterBite in a nutshell"  :cookieMonster: http://pixelcart.deviantart.com/art/WinterBite-in-a-nutshell-341084505?ga_submit=10%3A1354578691
Next time, we have Ken saying his trademark greeting "Hi" in 46 different ways.

Anyways, the mockery of the crashing bug was funny, i like.

Next time, we have Ken saying his trademark greeting "Hi" in 46 different ways.

Anyways, the mockery of the crashing bug was funny, i like.
Episode 2 :cookieMonster:

I think we've found a fix: Zombie mod plus fixes a lot of problems with the original mod, maybe we were experiencing one of them.

Episode 2 :cookieMonster:
Oh goody!
I think we've found a fix: Zombie mod plus fixes a lot of problems with the original mod, maybe we were experiencing one of them.
Oh goody! Part 2.

I should have told you about that mod :o

Can I suggest body armor?

Can I suggest body armor?
They would need scripters/ their own mod. I don't think theirs any mod that has body armor, the S.W.A.T vest is not good.

broze is trying to get them to download his body armor or something lol

not sure how body armor fits in with this

broze is trying to get them to download his body armor or something lol

not sure how body armor fits in with this

Broze wasn't the best roleplayer. He transgressed over multiple rules and angered people in high positions.

Besides, what survivor is honestly going to be chugging around with pounds of armor? If so, then what are the odds of a regular civilian finding some and using it?

whens this going up.

also broze is a nusence and should be banned

Broze wasn't the best roleplayer. He transgressed over multiple rules and angered people in high positions.

also broze is a nusence and should be banned

Hence, my comment is confirmed.

Besides, what survivor is honestly going to be chugging around with pounds of armor? If so, then what are the odds of a regular civilian finding some and using it?

If I learned anything from DayZ, you can easily find silenced weapons and helicopters, it's easy to find valuable military weapons and armor in a zombie apocalypse!!

If I learned anything from DayZ, you can easily find silenced weapons and helicopters, it's easy to find valuable military weapons and armor in a zombie apocalypse!!

That's right, cause it just so happens every office building and apartment building also has a military grade armory at their disposal!

"the quest to collect guns : 2"