Do you not hate winter bite?

Yes, I do not
41 (46.6%)
No, I do
21 (23.9%)
I ain't not hate winter bite
26 (29.5%)

Total Members Voted: 88

Author Topic: Winter Bite Ch.2 [Roleplay Server] *No Such Thing As Justice* - Check page 147  (Read 159774 times)

And after not almost 15 minutes of trying to get the save to have my ownership, it's FINALLY BACK UP.

KoP88

Crashed and not really keen to see if I keep crashing. Shut down.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 09:21:05 PM by Snick0rz »

Rules are going to be updated due to over-restricted roleplay. Be sure to read em' when we host next session.

Hosting
« Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 02:09:17 PM by Theportalmaster »

Winter Bite Avatar Drawings!

Hello, I am a very bored man and like drawing, so I would like to draw you winter bite character. Pm me via RTB or forums if you want me to draw your character. (Send me a picture too please, or something of him/her)

Also, tell me if you want me to have your character's name in the drawing, and if you want the Winter Bite Title.

ALSO! Tell me if you want it to "bounce" (example above)
Still Taking Requests.

Aw.
It crashed :c
Also Xolerate i might take you up on that offer!
Just let me grab a picture later.

mine :s
I started with the head of yours, I was taking a short break, I will be working on yours shortly. :I

*E-hem* I would like to know if i can bring Renee Mac back? *cough* Please *cough* :I

getting killed by people who don't know how combat works and losing my incredible load outs is getting really annoying
please for the love of god go get item saving events and set up item lockers somehow (in cabins, resident evil universal inventories, whatever works)

getting killed by people who don't know how combat works and losing my incredible load outs is getting really annoying
please for the love of god go get item saving events and set up item lockers somehow (in cabins, resident evil universal inventories, whatever works)
I mentioned this awhile ago, I said the "Safehouse" grave things could save your spawn point, and guns. I really want this in.

>Climbing up a mountain
>Getting snowballs thrown at me
>The guy hits me
>Ded
Well there goes my like 15 minutes of work trying to get all my guns and stuff together.

A normal Winterbite group starring Me, Shard the Owl and Valkerone

Hey epicman, what's your ingame name actually? I don't think I've seen you around.

Also glad the party RV get's some coverage!

Hey epicman, what's your ingame name actually? I don't think I've seen you around.

Also glad the party RV Boogie bus get's some coverage!
Fixed that for you.

Also glad the party RV get's some coverage!
Ingame name is Meteor.
I mentioned this awhile ago, I said the "Safehouse" grave things could save your spawn point, and guns. I really want this in.
This
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 12:09:28 PM by Theepicman »

I'm thinking about hosting sometime soon