Do you not hate winter bite?

Yes, I do not
41 (46.6%)
No, I do
21 (23.9%)
I ain't not hate winter bite
26 (29.5%)

Total Members Voted: 88

Author Topic: Winter Bite Ch.2 [Roleplay Server] *No Such Thing As Justice* - Check page 147  (Read 156033 times)

So I was thinking about something, and I don't even know if it exists but it would be incredible, because I don't usually check the forums every day. I thought of two things that could possible alert the players when Portal or Snick or whoever is hosting. Choice one would be text alerts, but seeing as most people don't want random people on the internet having their phone number, it's pretty much out of the question. Choice number 2 would be a Winter Bite Facebook and Twitter page, notifying when hosting or major events occur. Just a thought, maybe something can be figured out. Peace to all and Happy Easter!
-DisHoeAnne

We have a Steam group.

When you join it, it warns you about events(aka hosting) taking place.

We have a Steam group.

When you join it, it warns you about events(aka hosting) taking place.
I don't use steam, I play Console (I know, kill me). So it's kind of pointless to me.

(I know, kill me)

I now announce you dead and murdered, you may now kiss the grave.

Well there isn't really anything else you could do, I dunno, ask one of yer facepuke friends who's on WB to tell you or sumtin'...

I don't use steam, I play Console (I know, kill me). So it's kind of pointless to me.
I don't use steam to play games.

Have someone gift you Dota 2 so you can have all the features and join the group.

i was crying over the bluzone page and got really nostalgic so i might play this too just for nostalgia

i was crying over the bluzone page and got really nostalgic so i might play this too just for nostalgia

You and me both, you and me both.

Just be warned, its still different.

Thanks for the award ;)
« Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 09:01:09 AM by Captn »

can I be a mod here
I come to this server every month

can I be a mod here

pls no

can I be a mod here

I think giving you any position of power is a mistake.

can I be a mod here

I don't think that's enough, anyway.

frankly i feel like i wanna be a mod so i can actually help with the server, but considering the fact that i barely have a computer to play blockland on right now there wouldn't really be much point

In a world where requests like this:
can I be a mod here
Or this:
frankly i feel like i wanna be a mod so i can actually help with the server, but considering the fact that i barely have a computer to play blockland on right now there wouldn't really be much point
Are even considered, you would get a reply such as this.

OF COURSE YOU GET ADMIN, RANDOM SIR, HERE, HAVE A COOKIE TOO!
 :cookie:

the contrast here is that i'm actually an intelligent person that has helped with the server before and knows the people involved
please don't make dumb posts without knowing what you're talking about