Do you not hate winter bite?

Yes, I do not
41 (46.6%)
No, I do
21 (23.9%)
I ain't not hate winter bite
26 (29.5%)

Total Members Voted: 88

Author Topic: Winter Bite Ch.2 [Roleplay Server] *No Such Thing As Justice* - Check page 147  (Read 156037 times)

I doubt we need the admins right now seeing as 1/4th of the server is usually a bunch of admins. And posting on the topic wont magically make us love you. You have to earn it by showing us you are worthy of the place. Text does not prove anything.

Try not to act like me if you want admin ~~

Try not to act like me if you want admin ~~
Im an Ogre
Stay off mah lawn

Im an Ogre
Stay off mah lawn

Hi! Welcome back. Last time I saw you here, you got banned. Lets try and not repeat history. Now, be a good boy, and enjoy your stay.

Well, life sure is boring when WB isn't being hosted, is it just me, or is WB like a friggin addiction, more powerful than nicotine.

Well, life sure is boring when WB isn't being hosted, WB is a friggin addiction, more powerful than nicotine.

FTFY

I'm away for a little and no one wants to work on the raid oven than me / Neth, so it will pretty much take awhile to get both that and next chapter sorted.  Besides, it's been a busy and time-consuming chapter. Go play a new game, enter the contest eg.

I'm away for a little and no one wants to work on the raid oven than me / Neth, so it will pretty much take awhile to get both that and next chapter sorted.  Besides, it's been a busy and time-consuming chapter. Go play a new game, enter the contest eg.
At least The new Army of Two and Bioshock came out, guess I can invest some time into those.

Well, life sure is boring when WB isn't being hosted, is it just me, or is WB like a friggin addiction, more powerful than nicotine.
You're not the only one who feels the same way...

I do :(

As a matter of fact I'll be back home today and try to attempt building a bit. We'll see how that works out but I will try to help.

As a matter of fact I'll be back home today and try to attempt building a bit. We'll see how that works out but I will try to help.
Snick to the rescue!

the contrast here is that i'm actually an intelligent person that has helped with the server before and knows the people involved
please don't make dumb posts without knowing what you're talking about

No matter how much you helped or who are you, there's a way you petition yourself as admin, and just going casually sayin' "I could be admin and stuff, blah blah" isn't the way.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful week :D