Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Chrisbot6's Renderman Mod - v3 Released!  (Read 143043 times)

So, this only works on single-player? Seems like what's happening to me, I would've loved a server with this. Even though it makes more sense single-player, I would've loved it. Or, is that not really possible with multiple players?

I got tooken by render in the first 5 minutes. Should of known my house was like a corridor.

Ran around ACM City for at least 10 minutes, I somehow didn't die. Until the forgeter popped out in front of me, making me jizz, and shut down my laptop. THANKS RENDER. (Though, I gotta say this thing's amazing. I love it.)

this mod is amazing, you did a very good job
love it

edit: damnit you just had to make the code a pain in the ass to read -respect

double edit: you should make it so the host doesn't get kicked unless its a dedicated
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 04:30:05 PM by swollow »

double edit: you should make it so the host doesn't get kicked unless its a dedicated
This.

Next version will include kick-protection for the host. Until then, use a dedicated for multiplayer :/

Also, this mod is only meant to kick you off the server, not crash your computer. Why is it doing that to you guys?
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 05:26:33 PM by chrisbot6 »

Next version will include kick-protection for the host. Until then, use a dedicated for multiplayer :/

Also, this mod is only meant to kick you off the server, not crash your computer. Why is it doing that to you guys?
maybe they're running in fullscreen and since they're the host it freezes up and gets stuck like that?

Also this may not be possible, but will in later versions will you make a weapon which lets you become render himself?

It makes me crash when i look at him :/
pls fix dis.

oh my god. loving scariest thing ever.

Use scarier sounds pls.
Minecraft sounds are kinda dull.

also, just a suggestion, maybe an amnesia the dark descent monster mod?

whats up with the face is that renderman's face or is that the ...(forget what was that face called) face badspot uses

whats up with the face is that renderman's face or is that the ...(forget what was that face called) face badspot uses
rooster mongler face.

/applase
dethroned Rape mod for a short time.