Author Topic: Far Cry Megathread-4 DAYS TO FAR CRY 3 NORTH AMERICA RELEASE  (Read 2957 times)

Europe got something beforee you!
Europe got something beforee you!
Nyaaaa

neener neener

I got it for PS3. The game's pretty cool.

I got it for PS3. The game's pretty cool.
A third party PS3 game that isn't forgeted beyond belief? This is going to be a good Christmas!

A third party PS3 game that isn't forgeted beyond belief? This is going to be a good Christmas!
I have preordered PC Deluxe, it's gonna be cool to compare the game across platforms.

I really hope it's available to be modded.

I've seen some gameplay and it looks a bit easy/non-immersive to me.

i.e.
Unlocking Weapons for Free at Radio Towers(stop this, increase weapon prices)
Go from being 20-something-year old average guy to being 1337 pro mercenary guy(add more recoil, less accuracy, weapon degradation)
>INVENTOY MANAGEMENT<

edit:

also, hunger/thirst mod would be cool.

no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no
i like the fallout-style of weapon degradation

where you can repair a weapon with another similiar or same weapon, consuming the other in the process or use a repair kit

I'm getting Far Cry 3 for Christmas on PS3. I can't wait.

Anyone know if the injury system still exists?

I'm getting Far Cry 3 for Christmas on PS3. I can't wait.

Anyone know if the injury system still exists?
The old injury system has been implemented in a stuffty way. Basically, you harvest green plants around the world to craft Medicine. You use MEdicine to heal 2 health bars (or more if you get the skills to upgrade your amount of health or how much it heals) and, if you don't have any medicine you can hold the heal button to do a similiar "bandaging" or "Digging out a bullet" thing that was in FC2. That can also be upgraded to heal more.

The old injury system has been implemented in a stuffty way. Basically, you harvest green plants around the world to craft Medicine. You use MEdicine to heal 2 health bars (or more if you get the skills to upgrade your amount of health or how much it heals) and, if you don't have any medicine you can hold the heal button to do a similiar "bandaging" or "Digging out a bullet" thing that was in FC2. That can also be upgraded to heal more.
So what can i pull out of my human pin cushion?

Just bullets?

Is there still broken limbs, fire, bits of metal?

Did you honestly forget about Far Cry: Instincts and Far Cry: Instincts Predator?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUVrQCY1j9w

found a video

I'm in love.
It's so awesome and brutal. It really looks awesome.