Author Topic: Might be getting an Xbox 360 soon  (Read 3706 times)

A L A N   W A K E   
A L A N   W A K E    A M E R I C A N   N I G H T M A R E
S I L E N T   H I L L
R E S I D E N T   E V I L

do it pls c:

How the forget is one going to play portal with a xbox/ps3 controler.
I just can't understand how.

Portal relies on very precise and fast aiming, only possible with a mouse

I beat portal 1 on the Xbox 360, I would argue the opposite, It's a puzzle game, so it requires more thinking than fast reflexes.

If you are going to get call of duty, don't buy all of them, all you really need is the latest one, as the community migrates to it every time it's released. You probably won't find many people on the older versions, and the people you do find will probably be really good.

you're unstable
get a psychologist
no
it's the ps3 controllers that are unstable
so outrageously unstable that it brought me to tears of what the forget is this

do you see how carefully constructed and put together the 360 controller is compared to ps3
« Last Edit: December 02, 2012, 02:45:38 PM by Shell »

They're both relatively the same.

Only difference is some minor contours, the battery pack and the location of the left stick and D-pad.

I was playing on an xbox controller yesterday and my fingers were actually hurting badly.
Maybe I'm just used to a ps3 controller, but my fingers killed me with the xbox.

They're both relatively the same.

Only difference is some minor contours, the battery pack and the location of the left stick and D-pad.

actually they're not even close

look at the back buttons and placement of the brown townog sticks and d-pad

things like that can really change gameplay and how long it takes for your fingers to start bleeding bro

i wouldnt get a ps3 personally because of halo, but if its really only the controller they make controllers just like the 360 ones for the ps3, my brother got one last christmas.
thats like the only xbox exclusive that I would want xbox for, but ps3 has many exclusives

BTW, my friend has lots and lots of games (including all on the list) and he's selling them pretty cheap, as he's going to college and needs more money.

(10$ per game)

locking