Author Topic: RTB Dedicated Hosting Service - Service Closing  (Read 256546 times)

Now use the refund money to get your full time back.

Yeah, sorry about the inconvenience. Was really confused and was pretty mad about the recent DDoS attacks.

My statement before was wrong. This service is really good and they did an outstanding job on it. My fault that I overreacted and I didn't think before I said anything. You guys have been upfront about all the errors and attacks that have been happening and it's my fault that I caused you guys this issue.

Still, this is the best hosting service out there, I don't want a refund on my existing service (But what great customer service you would offer the refund), and I do plan on renewing for another three months today, if you'll still have me.

I promise to shift my brain into gear before engaging my mouth.

If possible, could we have options to sync Settings, Admins, Add-Ons, Bans, etc across multiple servers?

If possible, could we have options to sync Settings, Admins, Add-Ons, Bans, etc across multiple servers?

It's possible but requires a fair bit of thought. Some settings you may want synced like passwords/etard/etc. but others like name/welcome message you want to retain on each server.

I don't understand how the scroll bar works in the console and chat windows. Sometimes I'll be trying to scroll up and every new line drags me back to the bottom. Then sometimes I'll get it loose, but when I'm done and scroll back to the bottom, the next line keeps going and leaves me behind.

It'd be possible through an add-on would it not?

I don't understand how the scroll bar works in the console and chat windows. Sometimes I'll be trying to scroll up and every new line drags me back to the bottom. Then sometimes I'll get it loose, but when I'm done and scroll back to the bottom, the next line keeps going and leaves me behind.

The console won't auto-scroll if you've scrolled higher than the height of the viewport. So say the console output pane is 1000px high, scroll 1000px up and it won't auto scroll.

Is it possible to buy multiple servers and put them under the same key?
pretty stupid question but i'm curious

Is it possible to buy multiple servers and put them under the same key?
pretty stupid question but i'm curious
Yes

Thanks for sorting out my server Ephi/Lub x

its back up but now i can't test the demo features
« Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 02:55:38 PM by rlcbm »

We've unfortunately had to restart NY04 again for a network issue. Please let us know if you have any issues starting your server following this restart. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Renewed server, it's working great! My server went up fast without having any problems and is working fine on my boulder dash. Props to you!!

We're aware of an outage of our NY04 node so any users currently having issues with their server, please be patient - we're looking into it and we'll be back shortly with information and compensation.

Thanks.

Oh, thats why RTB servers were down. Thanks for the notification Ephialtes!