RTB Dedicated Hosting Service - Service Closing

Author Topic: RTB Dedicated Hosting Service - Service Closing  (Read 256744 times)

forget off, you're paying $5 a month for premium New York server space, that doesn't entitle you to 24/7 support too. Support comes when we're available, if I'm asleep or in a meeting all day, forget it, it can wait.

/support

also thanks lub for trying to fix the issue, your the best!

So, RTB is done for, but this isn't?

Does that merit a name change or anything?

forget off, you're paying $5 a month for premium New York server space, that doesn't entitle you to 24/7 support too. Support comes when we're available, if I'm asleep or in a meeting all day, forget it, it can wait.

Its also nice to see how professional the staff can be! What an attitude!

Only in blockland lol

it's also nice to see how sassy people with a spanish name can be! what a richard!

It's nice to know my servers are going to be down for 12 hours because the people in control are asleep.
Are you seriously complaining about a 12 hour service response time by a team of two people? That's loving fantastic regardless of the industry, if you want better service then go to a competitor. Oh wait.

they are STILL paying money.

Are you seriously complaining about a 12 hour service response time by a team of two people? That's loving fantastic regardless of the industry, if you want better service then go to a competitor. Oh wait.
not as much complaining as it is a suggestion. thats how i wanted it to come off, atleast.
are servers on ny-05 down or something? bl-39877-03 is stuck

That's not an ad hominem attack. He's not saying your argument is invalid because you're an starfish, he's saying you're an starfish because of your argument.

You're not wrong because you're an starfish, you're an starfish and you're also wrong.

You made the prices. Also you know you could hire or hand pick some other people to help administrate, they are paying money they should get the full support.

are servers on ny-05 down or something? bl-39877-03 is stuck
NY05 is currently down and I'm unable to connect to it after a remote power cycle, currently seeking help from the datacenter technicians.

I don't know if this is still relevant, but it might be.

You made the prices. Also you know you could hire or hand pick some other people to help administrate, they are paying money they should get the full support.
RTB Hosting is a not-for-profit business that does not pay its workers. The support you get is Ephialtes and Lub donating their time to helping you. You're paying for the server space, not the support.