Author Topic: RTB Dedicated Hosting Service - Service Closing  (Read 256461 times)

We're aware of an outage of our NY04 node so any users currently having issues with their server, please be patient - we're looking into it and we'll be back shortly with information and compensation.

Thanks.

The node is now back up - no information on the cause of the downtime just yet so we'll have to get back to you a little later on. All active contracts for NY04 will be given an extra day on their contract to compensate for the downtime.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thanks for your patience and understanding.

Ok, thanks for the update. Also, may I ask what the nodes are for?

Ok, thanks for the update. Also, may I ask what the nodes are for?
Each 'node' is a server machine that runs the Blockland servers for 30 clients.

This doesn't usually happen...

My server has apparently been down for 3 hours, and the dashboard was showing as "Online".

Why are they going down all the time now? The only response I've gotten is that they're being attacked.

My third server is frozen, too. Now i'm a little pissed.

my servers are not affected at all. i don't think anyone is attacking rtb. what node are you on?

also, raise a loving ticket and have some patience like jesus christ. 99.9% chances is that it is one of your addons that you're going to poorly code with your script kiddie nonsense.
also i'd love to mention that among all people who own this service, you are probably the one that complains the most. you've been told numerous times to submit tickets and not complain in the topic yet you persist to complain in here.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 09:36:19 PM by Passta Soup »

Totally getting this when gaming PC arrives.

my servers are not affected at all. i don't think anyone is attacking rtb. what node are you on?

also, raise a loving ticket and have some patience like jesus christ. 99.9% chances is that it is one of your addons that you're going to poorly code with your script kiddie nonsense.
also i'd love to mention that among all people who own this service, you are probably the one that complains the most. you've been told numerous times to submit tickets and not complain in the topic yet you persist to complain in here.
Where did all this come from? My response to your fridge brick? Grow the forget up.

Anyway, I have submitted tickets, and Lub said it was because of DoS attacks.

The reason I haven't "cleared my addons" is because they are all running extremely simple game modes, where the code has stayed almost the exact same for months. The crashing has only started happening in January.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 10:24:17 PM by Subpixel »

My server has apparently been down for 3 hours, and the dashboard was showing as "Online".

Why are they going down all the time now? The only response I've gotten is that they're being attacked.
I haven't seen a ticket from you in a few weeks, I can only assume you're not longer having an issue. If you're having an issue, don't rely on the explanation from a few months ago then complain here - submit a ticket.

I can't connect to my FTP.

I changed the password on the dashboard and FileZilla wouldn't stop trying to connect... it says i'm temporarily banned.
The IP I'm banned on is here.
|
V
Oh no! Downage :(
Why does my dashboard randomly say "Welcome to your new server." again?

How do I get rid of this? It won't go away now.
This isn't my avatar - it looks pretty bugged.

Waking up to see your server has been down for hours is quite annoying. Could you add a setting for auto-starting after node resets?
The service has been pretty pissy this week. My servers will crash at random times, the dashboard will just be totally frozen. It happened just now to bl-12270-01, yesterday to bl-12270-03, and on Wednesday to bl-12270-01 as well.

this is where it comes from. you complain more than anyone else that has this service, and you never complain the right way either. submit a ticket for gods sake. all these complaints were allocated in only the last 10 pages.

this is where it comes from. you complain more than anyone else that has this service, and you never complain the right way either. submit a ticket for gods sake. all these complaints were allocated in only the last 10 pages.
?
99.9% chances is that it is one of your addons that you're going to poorly code with your script kiddie nonsense.

No point continuing this discussion here, if you have an issue, please log a support ticket or you won't get support.

RTB is going down, does that mean our service is too? I will be so disappointed if it is. Already disappointed that RTB is going down too, RTB is so good :(.

EDIT: That means I'll be loosing about 46 days of service :(