RTB Dedicated Hosting Service - Service Closing

Author Topic: RTB Dedicated Hosting Service - Service Closing  (Read 256053 times)

RTB hosting will still be online for a long time.

No thanks to you.

EDIT:

RTB Hosting will continue to exist for the foreseeable future.

Oh nevermind. just read this. Thanks, Ephi!
« Last Edit: February 05, 2014, 05:32:36 PM by Jakobblockhead »

Just purchased three months!

Very nice

I created a ticket about a week ago and I haven't gotten a reply. Now that Ephialtes is gone, is this service dead?

I created a ticket about a week ago and I haven't gotten a reply. Now that Ephialtes is gone, is this service dead?

I haven't seen a ticket from you in a few weeks, I can only assume you're not longer having an issue. If you're having an issue, don't rely on the explanation from a few months ago then complain here - submit a ticket.

Please post the ticket ID number for Lub or Ephi to look up. Clearly they missed it, assuming you've actually had a ticket open for a week.

Please post the ticket ID number for Lub or Ephi to look up. Clearly they missed it, assuming you've actually had a ticket open for a week.

Just purchased three months!
Very nice
It is incredibly nice indeed.

I must say the little tiny things that go on when you do things like, updating settings and it says "Sweet!" or "You might've screwed up!" are really quaint little touches to the service, and all around makes it very friendly.

Fantastic service, and problems so far have been very few n far between.

my servers are down, i sent a ticket. Hello!!

NY05 is currently down and I'm unable to connect to it after a remote power cycle, currently seeking help from the datacenter technicians.

hey,

what do you use to hook into the console/exe? i find it really cool! is this possible in php or something even more server sided?

hey,

what do you use to hook into the console/exe? i find it really cool! is this possible in php or something even more server sided?
Just watch the process output

you spelled subprocess wrong :P

i enjoy the server but i notice one recurring problem - it takes around 12 hours to get a fix to the server if its later in the day. im assuming this is because both ephi and rub are in the UK, though. perhaps look into someone helping out in the states?

i enjoy the server but i notice one recurring problem - it takes around 12 hours to get a fix to the server if its later in the day. im assuming this is because both ephi and rub are in the UK, though. perhaps look into someone helping out in the states?
It's nice to know my servers are going to be down for 12 hours because the people in control are asleep.

It's nice to know my servers are going to be down for 12 hours because the people in control are asleep.

forget off, you're paying $5 a month for premium New York server space, that doesn't entitle you to 24/7 support too. Support comes when we're available, if I'm asleep or in a meeting all day, forget it, it can wait.