Author Topic: RTB Dedicated Hosting Service - Service Closing  (Read 256541 times)

This lack of interest and co-operation from Blockland makes it too hard to justify our continued efforts to provide an excellent service under these circumstances so we've opted to refocus our attention on some other indie game communities instead.
Is Badspot leaving too? Goodbye what little organization we had.

Is Badspot leaving too? Goodbye what little organization we had.

That means Ephialtes and Lub, the people behind RTB.

Oh god, this is honestly getting serious.

Oh wait stuff, sorry for reposting that. I lost my internet connection and I didn't realize that already went through.

I still have 95 days remaining..
Will I still get my service for the remaining duration?

Ephi said you'll be refunded via Paypal.

If you read his post he said it'll be cutoff at the given date but you will be refunded.

I really hope Badspot posts in this thread to clear up any confusion.

I really hope Badspot posts in this thread to clear up any confusion.
There is no confusion. Ephi personally attacked Badspot's attitude towards the development of this game, so Badspot threw this topic into Drama.

There is no confusion. Ephi personally attacked Badspot's attitude towards the development of this game, so Badspot threw this topic into Drama.
Is Ephialtes going to stay?
Is Badspot mad?
Does this mean anything for Blockland's future?

this petty blockland drama between mods and admins is not something I have seen before

Is Ephialtes going to stay: he may linger as a moderator for some time (assuming Badspot allows him to retain that position), but he will no longer be developing or maintaining anything related to Blockland.

Is Badspot mad: you're not going to get an answer to this from Badspot. I personally don't think he's mad, but he's probably irritated.

Does this mean anything for Blockland's future: RTB will no longer exist in any form and Ephialtes may stop moderating the forums. That's really it.

Meh, I just think Badspot should post here to end some tension, just my belief.

This shouldn't be locked because then we'll end up getting 5+ threads about it anyway, just saying though.

Meh, I just think Badspot should post here to end some tension, just my belief.
It would only create more tension.