RTB Dedicated Hosting Service - Service Closing

Author Topic: RTB Dedicated Hosting Service - Service Closing  (Read 256733 times)

Ephi told me this yeah
Badspots pretty mad
I don't blame ephi for leaving after hearing what happened
What even happened?

Here's the real story:

Kalphiter and Ephialtes were soul mates, but they denied it to themselves, each other, and the community. They were afraid to confess their feelings to themselves and each other.
Ephialtes did not realize this until it was too late.
One day, Bisjac was babysitting Badspot's children. However, in a horrific accident, Kaphost, lead by Kalphiter, seized Bisjac's computer momentarily long enough to execute Badspot's first born. Badspot was in a rage, and banned Kalphiter.
Without Kalphiter, Ephialtes felt like there was no more reason to stay in Blockland. No more reason to continue competing with Kalphiter with his RTB service.
He goes into the depths of the internet, to search for Kalphiter, to compete once more.
HEADCANON ACCEPTED

What even happened?
this happened
Unfortunately it's been two months and we're still having to turn away all Steam users because there's no way for them to authenticate their dedicated servers without a key. This lack of interest and co-operation from Blockland makes it too hard to justify our continued efforts to provide an excellent service under these circumstances so we've opted to refocus our attention on some other indie game communities instead. To be frank, having to deal with a completely ambivalent development team when we're providing such a high quality professional level of service to a community is insulting and not something we're interested in continuing to do.

I don't wan't to sound rood but, why is this a drama?

What page does "Service Closing" begin on?

What page does "Service Closing" begin on?
It begins tomorrow

[im g]http://upload.zapkraft.net/2014-02-15_17-14-40.png[/img]
We all know Kalphiter is getting high off his ass right now over this.
We also all know that Kalphiter was no better.