Author Topic: RTB Dedicated Hosting Service - Service Closing  (Read 256799 times)

Listen to our tale of woe,
a story we must tell.
What happened to that add-on made our lives a living hell!

A man who gave us RTB
made us a hosting ser-vice,
which people loved,
was killed by Steam
our forums became so nervous!

No more RTB!

RTB!... RTB!...

who the hell is going to make a hosting service that's half as good as this

i could make one twice as good in 2 seconds

noone

i could make one twice as good in 2 seconds
Or are you going to give up on that too?

It'd be relatively easy considering some of the discoveries we've made about dedicated Blockland servers recently (specifically, in the BAM off topic group chat).

It'd be relatively easy considering some of the discoveries we've made about dedicated Blockland servers recently (specifically, in the BAM off topic group chat).
What a cliffhanger.

Mind summing these up for me?

such scientific

I'll just go look this conversation up then OH WAIT

*greek2me made
Mind summing these up for me?
oh you know, revolutionary linux hosting thingamabobs
What a cliffhanger.
i think it's sufficient

contributed to*

Contributed? I wasn't even aware you were discussing that. I just figured that out myself.