Author Topic: RTB Dedicated Hosting Service - Service Closing  (Read 256452 times)

in a way the fall of RTB is uniting all blockland players together

yeah I don't see it

lol i love these comments that happens after every "major" event.
v21 - "Even after the fall of the bedroom, we are brought together to work on things even better than before"
the ddos - "In a way, the DDoS attacks brought us together as a community"
rtb - "The fall of RTB, tragic as it is, is bringing us together to work towards a better future"

lol i love these comments that happens after every "major" event.
v21 - "Even after the fall of the bedroom, we are brought together to work on things even better than before"
the ddos - "In a way, the DDoS attacks brought us together as a community"
rtb - "The fall of RTB, tragic as it is, is bringing us together to work towards a better future"

except the beginning of blockland where there was no trust system

everyone can hammer each others bricks.

no community

the good days.

Jesus forgetin' christ, get a room. It is astonishing how many drama queens are here.

except the beginning of blockland where there was no trust system

everyone can hammer each others bricks.

no community

the good days.
Amazingly enough, I've had a server of no one breaking each other's stuff at some point. And it was my first/second day playing too.

Amazingly enough, I've had a server of no one breaking each other's stuff at some point. And it was my first/second day playing too.

Amazing!

If you were trying to say something, you ironically hit the post button instead of the preview button.

If you were trying to say something, you ironically hit the post button instead of the preview button.