Author Topic: Kalph getting a temper?  (Read 4274 times)

Lately i noticed that kalph has been getting a bit aggressive threathining to ban people
Do you think this had to do that lub is beating his service?

I think it is his autism.

I honestly don't hate him, because the way he doesn't beat on me.

Sooner or later he is going to be hated on more.

I honestly think it was a stupid joke.

Poorly constructed thread, he hasn't really changed in any way and that's just his logic / humor. He isn't implying he WOULD, just that he CAN.

Poorly constructed thread,

is it really necessary to spend a lot of time explaining something most everyone understands?

Why even bring it up i just feel like he has no backbone for his service and it will probably fall within a couple of months

is it really necessary to spend a lot of time explaining something most everyone understands?
To my understanding he's level headed with no room for idiots... Seems kinda common amongst a lot of us

Why even bring it up i just feel like he has no backbone for his service and it will probably fall within a couple of months

Er. You just contradicted yourself. You honestly just asked what I asked in a different sense. WHY being it up. If you were focused on his service, why don't you drama THAT.

he's no doubt been under a lot of pressure since rtb hosting came out

so much catchup to do

RTB hosting came out?
Dam, I really gotta start reading GD more.

"you have gained 1 second admin"

The whole thing was that Starch was joking about giving somebody 1 second admin, which is generally seen as a time length in which you can't do much. I responded humorously, saying I could ban everyone in that 1 second. Apparently, humor is not a concept recognized by anyone with a grudge against me.

"you have gained 1 second admin"

The whole thing was that Starch was joking about giving somebody 1 second admin, which is generally seen as a time length in which you can't do much. I responded humorously, saying I could ban everyone in that 1 second. Apparently, humor is not a concept recognized by anyone with a grudge against me.
Well, after the whole incident with you coming back to a server (after being banned for breaking certain rules) as your alt and trolling, your PR went off a cliff.
I understand that a lot of the people in Drama can't tell when you're joking and when you're serious; this isn't the first time someone has drama'd you out of context. Even so, you don't exactly discourage some of that behavior.

kalphiter is handicapped. not shure how many more times i need to say this