Author Topic: Kalph getting a temper?  (Read 4246 times)

kalphiter is handicapped. not shure how many more times i need to say this
Anything to back up your claim here, besides the incident at Tango's?
Well, there was another incident where he took away Tomtom's server due to a supposed ToS violation reported by Glass, who had forgotten that he hadn't banned Tomtom from the special "mobile phone connection mode" that Tomtom had helped make. Tomtom did wind up recovering the stuff from his own computer eventually.

this^^^^^^^

Anything to back up your claim here, besides the incident at Tango's?
Well, there was another incident where he took away Tomtom's server due to a supposed ToS violation reported by Glass, who had forgotten that he hadn't banned Tomtom from the special "mobile phone connection mode" that Tomtom had helped make. Tomtom did wind up recovering the stuff from his own computer eventually.

What? no its just kalphs console is stuffty and lets you log on... that and there is no ToS for kalphiters hosting. Hes just a crappy host.

Yeah means a lot coming from you...

??????????????????????????? Is shure a word? Let us find out.

Now we conclude who is in fact handicapped. OP does not know how to spell, yet accuses Kalphiter of being handicapped. The handicapped person must be in fact no one else, but patton360!

Now we conclude who is in fact handicapped. OP does not know how to spell, yet acuses Kalphiter of being handicapped. The handicapped person must be in fact no one else, but patton360!

stuff, we can't modify posts in drama?

Now we conclude who is in fact handicapped. OP does not know how to spell, yet accuses Kalphiter of being handicapped. The handicapped person must be in fact no one else, but patton360!
You're the handicap because the OP is infact not patton

^
has never heard of a typo

^
has never heard of a typo

I enjoy making myself and others look intellectually stupid.  :panda:

Ahahahahahaha

This page made me laugh.

What? no its just kalphs console is stuffty and lets you log on... that and there is no ToS for kalphiters hosting. Hes just a crappy host.
Oh right lol, you told me stuff about designing a mobile phone compatible system and I got confused
Anyways, how odd that he's got no ToS.

mordus i was typing with IOS. kalphiter has long been a troublesome, annoying, and flat out idiotic member of our community.

Mordius, I was typing with IOS. Kalphiter has long been a troublesome, annoying, and flat out idiotic member of our community.

Excuses! Please review your posts, before posting them.  :panda: