3 (21.4%)
Meh, I guess
3 (21.4%)
No, not really
5 (35.7%)
Hell no!
3 (21.4%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: Who else wants old minecraft sounds?  (Read 1172 times)

Anybody? If you reply I'll give you a  :cookie: !

Realy? why? I just hate those new sounds...
Old sounds were stuffty, free sounds they ripped from free use sites. The new sounds are professionally done, albeit some of them are out of place such as the flint/steel sound or the occasional shlopping sound you hear when walking over dry sand.

Old sounds were stuffty, free sounds they ripped from free use sites. The new sounds are professionally done, albeit some of them are out of place such as the flint/steel sound or the occasional shlopping sound you hear when walking over dry sand.
I just like the original hurting sound...

There is a mod for that.

There is a loving glitchy ass mod for it.

I just like the original hurting sound...
it was removed because it was strictly male and it all getting hurt continuously sounded stupid.

Someone make a mod that replaces the minecraft pain sounds with the blockland pain sounds.

the old sounds were made from stock sounds and C418 wanted to actually make his own stuff

it took some getting used to but everything except sand is much better

the old sounds were made from stock sounds and C418 wanted to actually make his own stuff

it took some getting used to but everything except sand is much better
flind and steel is stuff. The sand is great except for the one bit that sounds like you're walking in shallow water.

Walking on grass sounds like walking on a pile of dead leaves. And the cows sound too realistic to me.

tbh the sounds are too realistic for a game like minecraft, doesn't really fit all that well

i'm all for non-stock sounds, but i don't think C418 executed them very well.

tbh the sounds are too realistic for a game like minecraft, doesn't really fit all that well

i'm all for non-stock sounds, but i don't think C418 executed them very well.
Exactly

He took samples. Maybe he should create some sounds akin to how the old runescape team made their sounds.

Well I made a poll. We can argue more if you want to though :cookieMonster: