Betrayal in Block Boulevard (BBB) - Official Topic: Fixin' dat client!

Poll

Have register-to-play options? - Keep in mind that if you vote yes, people can still join. They will just be killed before the round starts to watch gameplay and to actually play, they must register.

Yes
No

Author Topic: Betrayal in Block Boulevard (BBB) - Official Topic: Fixin' dat client!  (Read 39083 times)

Code: (Version 0.6) [Select]
Ammo added
Squashed bugs
Fixed the sort system.

Why not?
now i can, since i got a new laptop, one of the new windows 8 kind, i made a loop and a snorlax model (don't ask what i need it for) so all i got to do is install bl and build it

After a full two days to build, I can proudly say that the entire interior of Roy the Ship is done. Now at 90% complete I plan to build the deck and smooth off the hull soon.

Here are some preview pictures.

More coming soon. Expect a gallery topic up sometime next week.

Considering that the only gamemode i play on gmod is TTT i will def. play this

to make sure some people dont rdm by accident, (shoot suspicious looking innocent ect) there should be a ruleroom upon spawn, before the round starts which doesnt let you enter the arena before reading the rules (this could also be a kind of afk room so the round resets even if theres someone in the afk room but the round would end if everyone else but one person was alive out of it.) so the karma of the person who accidentaly kills the other person isnt affected because they wont shoot them

to make sure some people dont rdm by accident, (shoot suspicious looking innocent ect) there should be a ruleroom upon spawn, before the round starts which doesnt let you enter the arena before reading the rules (this could also be a kind of afk room so the round resets even if theres someone in the afk room but the round would end if everyone else but one person was alive out of it.) so the karma of the person who accidentaly kills the other person isnt affected because they wont shoot them
i think they already added that