Author Topic: Legend of Dungeon  (Read 1219 times)

Legend of Dungeon is a 4 player roguelike made by RobotLovesKitty (The dude who made Neverdaunt: 8Bit)
It's currently in a pre release phase but there is a Kickstarter Demo available on the kickstarter page: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/robotloveskitty/legend-of-dungeon

Stretch goals as of 12/5/2012:

I never understood these "Stretch goal" things

so if they don't hit $90k there just isn't an overworld? that seems kind of important

Legend of Dungeon is a 4 player roguelike made by RobotLovesKitty (The dude who made Neverdaunt: 8Bit)

Oh yeah, I remember that guy.
I still get the feeling that all the profits just go to Neverdaunt: 8Bit's restart, probably does though.

Could of picked another name for the game, but okay.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 02:58:06 PM by Crazycom »

holy forget
want this game aaaa

The playable demo is fun as hell. I can't wait till this releases.

I'd donate $1,000 for this. It looks sensual.

Oh yeah, I remember that guy.
I still get the feeling that all the profits just go to Neverdaunt: 8Bit's restart, probably does though.

Could of picked another name for the game, but okay.
The name was a joke, probably will be changed.

And I hope N8 restarts ASAP.

so if they don't hit $90k there just isn't an overworld? that seems kind of important
Overworlds aren't usually in roguelikes, I hope they don't get 90k. But stretch goals are dumb.

disliked N8 for being broken but this does look promising

4 player

online play a stretch goal

man nobody wants to get four roguelike players in a room together
jeez

I think the game would do fine at the online play stretch goal. The 50k and 90k goals seem more like unexplained extras rather than something I demand to see in the game.
Of course, it will most likely hit 90k anyways.

I think the game would do fine at the online play stretch goal. The 50k and 90k goals seem more like unexplained extras rather than something I demand to see in the game.
Of course, it will most likely hit 90k anyways.

This is kickstarter it's gonna reach like 27 billion.

The lighting is really nice.

4 player

online play a stretch goal

man nobody wants to get four roguelike players in a room together
jeez
lmao

The lighting is really nice.
gr8 style

The game really needs a restart.

PS, never rely on the guy's gf/wife to deliver the message about suggested changes.

If they don't hit $40k, there's no online play.

In a 4 player PC/Andoid game.

The game really needs a restart.

PS, never rely on the guy's gf/wife to deliver the message about suggested changes.
If they don't hit $40k, there's no online play.

In a 4 player PC/Andoid game.
It'll hit 40k :<