Author Topic: People can't drive.  (Read 2529 times)

Before you say "Oh, Jeep is a bad driver. He posts these all of the time.", read the topic.

On my way home, I was making a left turn to pull onto another road. I signal, and am doing a good speed. I slow to 15 MPH with the person behind me leaving decent room. I am about to turn, but they decide to change their mind. As I turn my wheel, they pass me (going the wrong way) on my left (remember, I'm turning left at this point). I posted a diagram below. The hell is wrong with people? It would have taken me about 2 - 3 seconds to get out of the way tops.

Diagram 1

Diagram 2

Why. WHY.

Well, it seems your dealing with idiots.  :panda:

LOL
Holy forget, what a moron.

Gender?  Also, were they talking on their phone?

LOL
Holy forget, what a moron.

Gender?  Also, were they talking on their phone?
I actually didn't see the person. It was pitch black out, which made the situation even worse.

My friend got hit by a police officer while making a left last week
He broke his leg and the car is totaled like 2x over
I wonder how he only broke his leg

Jeep, you should quit complaining about people driving on the road, I'm suprised you haven't slammed into anybody on purpose.

Jeep, you should quit complaining about people driving on the road, I'm suprised you haven't slammed into anybody on purpose.
Why do you keep posting in my topics if you have nothing to actually say? What does this even have to do with slamming into anyone on purpose?

Why do you keep posting in my topics if you have nothing to actually say? What does this even have to do with slamming into anyone on purpose?
It was relevant.
With your anger towards other drivers, I wouldn't be too surprised if you tried to slam into somebody on purpose.

Oh, Jeep is a bad driver. He posts these all of the time.

I'd be loving pissed. I deal with shifty drivers all the time and its given me bad road rage. I'm considering mounting a camera in my car to record idiots.

Oh, Jeep is a bad driver. He posts these all of the time.
Someone passing me on the left while I'm making a left turn makes me a bad driver? You're either really stupid, or have no idea what you're talking about.

It was relevant.
With your anger towards other drivers, I wouldn't be too surprised if you tried to slam into somebody on purpose.
My anger? Where are you getting anger from?

That OR you can't drive.
See diagrams and please explain to me how I can't drive. Thanks.