MyAccess being silly

Author Topic: MyAccess being silly  (Read 1016 times)

Quote from: Silly MyAccess
Dear School Board,

The problem of the budget cutting for the arts is a petty argument. The side that wants to the funding to continue are the right ones. I am not saying that music class, art class and drama class are good, but they allow children to exceed the average child. That's a first reason. Children must know more in order to exceed in this world, and knowing how to dance, play the Annoying Orangeet, or the ability to be an actor/actress is necessary. A second reason is that the kids who are in the class will be very disappointed that their favorite elective course is being canceled. A very important, third reason, is that if these classes go, the teachers will lose their job. It will be horrible if that is their only working job. It is important to keep the class's as an available elective for students!

Side activities that are not needed by the state, or electives, are a very important role in a child's life to teach them about the elective they are enrolled in. The point of this school district is for the impressive learning, physical or mentally, for a child's mind and strength. You cannot take away the electives because it will cause kids to become, "Dumber," than the other schools who have electives. You all are saying, "Hey, since we do not have any money, we will take this elective course away." Though listen to yourselves, that's taking a huge chunk of the huge idea of the, "Kids need to learn!" statement, and throwing it away, and allowing it to be tossed around for years and years. Children are the things that are necessary, they need to learn and if they want to learn this, they can learn it. It is not bad to give the students a chance for learning what they want, so give it to them.

Not only due to the fact since students will not be able to play these classes, but they will be angry, sad, and mad that they cannot do their own electives. That's what makes a student able to choose what they want to do. Kids will be angry, which will lead to worst grades and it will also lead to negative behavior. The fact is, respect will not be returned, responsibility may be at dismay and readiness will be slow because of the reaction's students will have. You can not take away things that students love, because they are human, and humans do violent things sometimes if they do not get what they think are needed, which also lead to the sense of Human Rights.

The last thing people want is having to have budget cutting lead to teachers losing jobs. Losing a job is the most unwanted thing an adult would have. Music teachers, dance and drama teachers will all lose their jobs. No job will always equal no income for most people. Then you need money for a very successful life! Teachers are paid, and teachers are not really wanted unless you are turning to a substitute, which is a huge setback. Teachers who were cut of course will result to violence of some sort. Elective courses are not only for the children, but for the teachers who want to teach it.

A sum up, three reasons are, children need a more spice with their education, students will get angered, and teachers will lose their jobs. Electives are very important to the life of students. It is great for teachers too and it will give riches for complex society. It is to be hoped that you turn the discussion down, and think for a long while.

From,
Justin

Quote from: Score

I didn't even try hard enough, wtf.

This system...

/discuss stupid schools deciding to put state essays on stupid programs that spew clause errors everywhere.

What is MyAccess even.
Is this something you had to write for school and you got a poor grade on it?
Because if it is, would you like me to point out noticeable errors for you?

What is MyAccess even?
Is this something you had to write for school and you got a poor grade on it?
Because If it is, would you like me to point out noticeable errors for you?

Errors detected.
Detected errors have been solved.

Errors detected.

Oh I love you.

Errors detected.
;~; Does this mean I'm out of date?

that essay sucks and the writing is weak, if 5.6 is low I can see why

No.

I am pointing out how you can trick the system by giving you above an 80%.

Also, scoring is out of 6.

Furthermore, I must point out that they should do human scores, because half of the school knows the trick to forget the system up.

;~; Does this mean I'm out of date?

Errors detected.

No.

I am pointing out how you can trick the system by giving you above an 80%.

Also, scoring is out of 6.

Furthermore, I must point out that they should do human scores, because half of the school knows the trick to forget the system up.

So you want a worse grade?

I had this in seventh grade.

Protip:  if you literally copy the entire article and paste it to the bottom, you get a 7.  It pretty much only cares how long it is.

I don't understand what MyAccess is. :(

MyAccess is a computer program where you type in essays and it is automatically graded by the computer program.

The whole system is a load of crap.  Lazy teachers use it when they don't want to grade papers.

please someone use this instead of actually writing an essay and run it through myAccess: http://www.essaygenerator.com/

edit: for example,

An essay on Kniaz's snake

In this essay I will consider the social, economic and political factors of Kniaz's snake. I find my self constantly drawn back to the subject of Kniaz's snake. While it is becoming a hot topic for debate, it is yet to receive proper recognition for laying the foundations of democracy. It still has the power to shock those politicaly minded individuals living in the past, whom I can say no more about due to legal restrictions. With the primary aim of demonstrating my considerable intellect I will now demonstrate the complexity of the many faceted issue that is Kniaz's snake.

Social Factors

Society is a human product. When Sir Bernard Chivilary said 'hounds will feast on society' [1] he shead new light on Kniaz's snake, allowing man to take it by the hand and understand its momentum. Much has been said about the influence of the media on Kniaz's snake. Observers claim it irons out misconceptions from our consciousness.

Did I mention how lovely Kniaz's snake is? Clearly it promotes higher individualism and obeyence of instinct. As soon as a child meets Kniaz's snake they are changed.

Economic Factors

Is unemployment inherently bad for an economy? Yes. We will study the Spanish-Armada model, a lovely model.
Average
Wage   

Kniaz's snake

It is apparent from the graph that the influence of Kniaz's snake is strong. What is the secret to its strength? Seemingly the average wage has always depended upon Kniaz's snake to a certain extent, but now more that ever. Perhaps to coin a phrase Kniaz's snakeeconomics will be the buzz word of the century

Political Factors

No man is an island, but what of politics? Politicians find it difficult to choose between what has become known in politics as - 'The two ways' - the vote of the man in the street with that of one more accustomed to Kniaz's snake.

It is always enlightening to consider the words of the famous political Achilles T. Time 'Political idealists must ideally deal, for I daily list my ideals politically.' [2] This quotation leads me to suspect that he was not unaccustomed to Kniaz's snake. It speaks volumes. If I may be as bold as to paraphrase, he was saying that 'political ideals are built on the solid cornerstone of Kniaz's snake.'
One thing's certain. The Human species liberally desires Kniaz's snake, and what's more human than politics?

Conclusion

We can say with certainty Kniaz's snake plays a large part in the lives of all. It brings peace, applauds greatness and always chips in.

The final say goes to the award winning Miles Lennon: 'Oooh yeah Kniaz's snake shoo badaby dooo.' [3]

[1] Sir Bernard Chivilary - Interestingly... - 1904 Badger Books

[2] Time - Yes Indeed - 1987 Indegro Books

[3] Smashing Hits - Issue 224 - Jazz Media
« Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 12:18:01 AM by Kaphonaits² »

An essay on Kaphonaits snake

I shall now enrich your life by sharing with you about Kaphonaits snake. Advancments in Kaphonaits snake can be linked to many areas. While it has been acknowledged that it has an important part to play in the development of man, Kaphonaits snake is featuring more and more in the ideals of the young and upwardly mobile. It is an unfortunate consequence of our civilizations history that Kaphonaits snake is rarely given rational consideration by those most reliant on technology, whom I can say no more about due to legal restrictions. Relax, sit back and gasp as I display the rich tapestries of Kaphonaits snake.

Social Factors

While some scholars have claimed that there is no such thing as society, this is rubbish. Upon Peter Pinkleton-PishPosh's return to Britain he remarked 'class will refelect the inner hero' [1], he could have been making a reference to Kaphonaits snake, but probably not. A child’s approach to Kaphonaits snake provides standards by which we may judge our selves.

Special care must be taken when brown townysing such a delicate subject. On the other hand anyone that disagrees with me is an idiot. It has been said that the one thing in society which could survive a nuclear attack is Kaphonaits snake. This is incorrect, actually roosterroaches are the only thing which can survive a nuclear attack.

Economic Factors

Economics has been defined as 'I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine.' To my learned ear that sounds like two people with itchy backs. We will begin by looking at the Lead-a-Duck-to-Water model, which I hope will be familiar to most readers.
Transport
Costs

Kaphonaits snake

Clearly the graphs demonstrates a strong correlation. Why is this? Well transport costs cannot sustain this instability for long. Assumptions made by traders have caused uncertainty amongst the private sector.

Political Factors

No man is an island, but what of politics? Comparing the general view of politics held by the poor of the west with those of the east can be like comparing the vote of the man in the street with that of one more accustomed to Kaphonaits snake.

In the words of one of the great political brown townysts Esperanza Skank 'A man must have his cake and eat it in order to justify his actions.' [2] One cannot help but agree when faced with Kaphonaits snake, that this highlights an important issue. Both spectacular failure and unequaled political accomplishment may be accredited to Kaphonaits snake.
Is Kaphonaits snake politically correct, in every sense? Each man, woman and to a lesser extent, child, must make up their own mind.

Conclusion

To reiterate, Kaphonaits snake has played a large part in the development of man in the 20th Century and its influence remains strong. It inspires, puts out 'fires', and it is human.

I'll leave you with this quote from Christina Astaire: 'Kaphonaits snake is the new rock and roll! And the new opera!'